AU players in NFL Camp

autigeremt

Coates_05082015_Article_1.jpg

Wide receiver Sammie Coates, taken in the third round, had sweat pouring off him after the morning practice with unseasonably warm temperatures making it feel like the middle of training camp instead of spring, but he loved it.

“I enjoy football. Any part of it I enjoy,” said Coates. “It’s competing, the atmosphere. You love it, enjoy it. It felt great. It was hot, it felt great.

“It’s football. I love it. I am happy to be back out there. It’s been a long process through the draft and the combine. It feels good to be out there with this helmet on and going at it. You just want to play. Being out here with a team function…it feels good to be out here with these guys.”

http://www.steelers....d8-7207a20dbfb9

Wide receiver Sammie Coates, taken in the third round, had sweat pouring off him after the morning practice with unseasonably warm temperatures making it feel like the middle of training camp instead of spring, but he loved it.

“I enjoy football. Any part of it I enjoy,” said Coates. “It’s competing, the atmosphere. You love it, enjoy it. It felt great. It was hot, it felt great.

“It’s football. I love it. I am happy to be back out there. It’s been a long process through the draft and the combine. It feels good to be out there with this helmet on and going at it. You just want to play. Being out here with a team function…it feels good to be out here with these guys.”

Damn he looks good in a Steelers uniform

Sure does!!!! Lovin' it.

14 huh...he gonna play a little QB too ? And Nick with 41....a cute number reversal.

He really does. I'm still a panther fan though. Have been since Delhomme, Stephen Davis, Moose and Steve Smith were wrecking NFL defenses.

Sure does!!!! Lovin' it.

Yep been a while since we had an Auburn man in a Steeler uniform playing regularly Kendall Simmons may have been the last one. Kendall is now living in Auburn I believe. Gotta love the Steelers.

Really hope these guys can earn a spot and contribute next year. I'm always way more interested in the NFL when I've got AU guys to watch.

I think CAP will surprise a lot of folks. He was/is way under rated IMO. It took a while for me to be sold on him at AU, but he is the real deal

Except he's going to a team with a swiss cheese OL. Been trying to watch the Panthers since Cam started there. They have yet to field a competent OL.

I think CAP will surprise a lot of folks. He was/is way under rated IMO. It took a while for me to be sold on him at AU, but he is the real deal

Except he's going to a team with a swiss cheese OL. Been trying to watch the Panthers since Cam started there. They have yet to field a competent OL.

I still don't understand why their first round pick wasn't an OL; I still don't get it. I blame Mike

Shula. For everything.

I seriously don't think there is a worse OC than Mike Shula in the NFL. Unimaginative and why exactly is he forcing Cam to exclusively be a pocket passer? He is no longer CAM NEWTON if he's restricted to the pocket

Sure does!!!! Lovin' it.

Yep been a while since we had an Auburn man in a Steeler uniform playing regularly Kendall Simmons may have been the last one. Kendall is now living in Auburn I believe. Gotta love the Steelers.

it's the colors I guess,That's the golden tiger in us golf!

"I enjoy football. Any part of it I enjoy," said Coates. "It's competing, the atmosphere. You love it, enjoy it. It felt great. It was hot, it felt great.

"It's football. I love it. I am happy to be back out there. It's been a long process through the draft and the combine. It feels good to be out there with this helmet on and going at it. You just want to play. Being out here with a team function…it feels good to be out here with these guys."

Sure does!!!! Lovin' it.

it's the colors I guess,That's the golden tiger in us golf!

True

Gabe is really wearing no. 90???? wow..wonder if he was the one to propose that....would take some big cojones to do that

I still don't understand why their first round pick wasn't an OL; I still don't get it.

Because there wasn't an OL deserving of the pick. Pretty simple.

Archived