2016 3* LB Erroll Thompson

Auburn needs to get on this kid MUCH heavier than they are. He is a diamond in the rough. His family is mostly Auburn fans, but Alabama is after him HARD. Kirby Smart was at the Florence vs. Buckhorn spring game last night, and he stayed to whole time. There was not an AU coach in sight. Smart was there watching him and 2017 4* LB Will Ignont from Buckhorn. Thompson outshined Ignont X10. He had a 60 yd. INT return for touchdown, and he looked like a deer running with the ball. AU needs to get on board with really getting after this kid. Just my opinion after watching him play last night.

Auburn needs to get on this kid MUCH heavier than they are. He is a diamond in the rough. His family is mostly Auburn fans, but Alabama is after him HARD. Kirby Smart was at the Florence vs. Buckhorn spring game last night, and he stayed to whole time. There was not an AU coach in sight. Smart was there watching him and 2017 4* LB Will Ignont from Buckhorn. Thompson outshined Ignont X10. He had a 60 yd. INT return for touchdown, and he looked like a deer running with the ball. AU needs to get on board with really getting after this kid. Just my opinion after watching him play last night.

Thanks for posting after seeing him play. He sounds like a player.

Auburn never recruits Florence. Cole and I have been saying for a while that Florence has been producing too much talent for our coaches to ignore but then we do just that. The overall Florence population is by my guess 90% bama, 5% Auburn, 5% Vols so maybe it would be futile to try and recruit there anyway.

I can tell you this. If they are truly recruiting Ignont as a LB I was not impressed with him there AT ALL. The RBs from Florence teed off on him several times last night.

Florence is another mini Tusca-lose-a. I was one of the only Auburn fans growing up in the late 90s and early 00s in my school. Most everyone around there went to Bama for something. Also there aren't many Vols fans FWIW.

Well, I would say somebody has to start somewhere up here opening the plains up to this area. AU has gotten some pretty good players from the Northwest Alabama area over the years.

Well, I would say somebody has to start somewhere up here opening the plains up to this area. AU has gotten some pretty good players from the Northwest Alabama area over the years.

As things stand now we are taking 3 more LBs & there are at the very minimum 7 LBs higher on the staff's board than your guy. If he really wants an AU offer it looks like he will have to camp @ AU this Summer & impress Boom & CLT.

Florence is another mini Tusca-lose-a. I was one of the only Auburn fans growing up in the late 90s and early 00s in my school. Most everyone around there went to Bama for something. Also there aren't many Vols fans FWIW.

Go toward zip city and there are plenty. 5% might be little too high but there are still quite a bit.

How far back are you going in those years? Other than Jake Ricks and Kevin Sears I can't think of many.

I can tell you this. If they are truly recruiting Ignont as a LB I was not impressed with him there AT ALL. The RBs from Florence teed off on him several times last night.

I would not put much stock into a high school game that is played in May. Kid has offers from every top college in the country.

As things stand now we are taking 3 more LBs & there are at the very minimum 7 LBs higher on the staff's board than your guy. If he really wants an AU offer it looks like he will have to camp @ AU this Summer & impress Boom & CLT.

He doesn't want one but he'll get one. I made a post about him before he committed. People like to downplay the football players from this region but they'll see

He doesn't want one but he'll get one. I made a post about him before he committed. People like to downplay the football players from this region but they'll see

He hasn'y committed. Unless you know something most don't.

I believe Ignont has just started playing the LB position could be wrong

He hasn'y committed. Unless you know something most don't.

Yeah I guess I do because he'll commit to bammer

Yeah I guess I do because he'll commit to bammer

If they give him a committable offer & honestly kudos to you if you know their offer is commitable.

Oh and J'Marik Woods has the tools to really be something special at safety. I expect he'll get an offer bout time he graduates. 2017 has offers from Kentucky and Michigan. That's if he doesn't go play basketball somewhere

Archived