Sammie Coates signs with Steelers

RunInRed

Sammie Coates has signed his four-year rookie contract with the Pittsburgh Steelers, a deal worth $3 million with $632,000 guaranteed signing bonus, according to a source.

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/story/auburnauthority/2015/05/15/sammie-coates-signs-4-year-3-million-deal-with-pittsburgh-steelers/27389887/

Good for him

Good for my Steelers! I hope Sammie helps us win #7 and #8 before he's done. :)

Good for him

Your Steelers there my frickin STEELERS.......................................get over it

Good for him

Your Steelers there my frickin STEELERS.......................................get over it

Look....just because you were there to see their first game in those bumble bee rugby outfits doesn't mean they are just "your" Steelers! :)

Good for him

Look....just because you were there to see their first game in those bumble bee rugby outfits doesn't mean they are just "your" Steelers! :)

Well I started the Terrible Towel............beautiful uniforms

Good for him

Well I started the Terrible Towel............beautiful uniforms

Did not know your real name was: Myron Cope? :)

Those were some great games though. I miss all the old rivalries where it got really nasty. Game has been watered down too much.

Yes they were.

Those were some great games though. I miss all the old rivalries where it got really nasty. Game has been watered down too much.

Yes they were.

Amen!!! Been a Steeler fan all my life and I loved the old rivalries with the Browns, Raiders and Cowboys.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived