Dlineman committing and it's a little scary

JFDTiger80

Well, 2 of the huge DLineman from GA committed today. Both are 4* players. One committed to UGA and the other to Tenn. Chidi Okonya DE to Tenn and Tyler Clark DT to UGA

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, 2 of the huge DLineman from GA committed today. Both are 4* players. One committed to UGA and the other to Tenn. Chidi Okonya DE to Tenn and Tyler Clark DT to UGA

Today should be nothing to be scared about. CO did not even have an AU offer. TC has been a big UGA lean for a while. As I said before, this is a very deep DL class. I wouldn't worry unless we miss on Davidson & Antwuan.

It's not over yet. I like our chances with Marlon Davidson and Antonneous Clayton to AU.

Things look great for Marlon.

It's not over yet. I like our chances with Marlon Davidson and Antonneous Clayton to AU.

And how do you feel about Clayton, Clayton?

:big:

Clayton had 3 standing out. Florida, Ole Miss, & Bama on a free Scout article 3 days ago. http://recruiting.scout.com/story/1546112-antonneous-clayton-a-sleeper-no-more

And how do you feel about Clayton, Clayton?

:big:/>

I think with the upcoming visit to AU, Auburn will be in his top three pretty soon! He's a baller for sure.

Dang, this is a little scary. We have a long, long, long way to go with this class while our competition is way further along with their classes. That is the current truth.

Dang, this is a little scary. We have a long, long, long way to go with this class while our competition is way further along with their classes. That is the current truth.

we are only significantly behind 10 or 11 teams that have double digit commits. The rest are in the ball park w/ us. Not scary at all. Worth keeping an eye on? Yes. I would not start worrying untill we get through Summer without being in double digit commits. How well classes actually are is not decided in May. Chillax.

Our recruiting has sucked for years.....lmao

Way too early to jump from bridges.

We have a way of getting players that no other school has. This was very evident with the 2015 class. We will be fine and will get the guys who want to be Auburn Tigers. After the 2015 season, we will be able to land some of the best ones out there.

We will have the most improved defense in the SEC this coming season, and will be a huge monster that nobody wants to play.

We have a way of getting players that no other school has. This was very evident with the 2015 class. We will be fine and will get the guys who want to be Auburn Tigers. After the 2015 season, we will be able to land some of the best ones out there.

We will have the most improved defense in the SEC this coming season, and will be a huge monster that nobody wants to play.

'nough said

Be scared about OL, not DL.

Na. We're ok there. We just need to get a couple of tackles.

Be scared about OL, not DL.

Na. We're ok there. We just need to get a couple of tackles.

We have big needs at DL but there is a large talent pool and we are favorites for some big names. OL class is so weak this year. We do need some solid OT's and I'm not sure I see them out there.

Only position I'm worried about is DT. And if any of you think we are ok and it's just May then you need to think again. AU is getting worked here. Plain and simple. AU needs 4 DT's and is on the outside looking in for almost all of the top guys. Jackson is 50/50 with us and uga.

And I also think this is a pretty big recruiting cycle for RG. uga is owning him right now.

Only position I'm worried about is DT. And if any of you think we are ok and it's just May then you need to think again. AU is getting worked here. Plain and simple. AU needs 4 DT's and is on the outside looking in for almost all of the top guys. Jackson is 50/50 with us and uga.

And I also think this is a pretty big recruiting cycle for RG. uga is owning him right now.

Agreed if you only look at the state of Georgia & we miss on Antwuan. Good thing is this is a deep DT class & there are quality DTs in our region outside of Georgia to pull from if need be. For example, 4* DT Stephon Taylor from Louisiana grew up in Valley, AL through middle school & his dad & brother still live there. AU is in the picture there. IF we get him & Antwuan then we would only need 1 more as we have Q Williams committed at DT. It wouldn't be a UGA great DT class but it still would be solid to good.

OL class is so weak this year. We do need some solid OT's and I'm not sure I see them out there.

#1 juco OT Garett Bolles says hi & could easily be in the class this year.

OL class is so weak this year. We do need some solid OT's and I'm not sure I see them out there.

#1 juco OT Garett Bolles says hi & could easily be in the class this year.

But all in all it's a VERY weak OL class this year. Next year is off the charts.

Archived