Biker Gang Shoot Out at Texas Market Place

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reported that everything was peaceful and friendly prior to Kayne coming over the speakers.

Yeah nothing starts murder like a preppy gangsta Kanye song. LOL. Using his no talent to get the benefits of hanging with those uber talented Kardashians....

Reported that everything was peaceful and friendly prior to Kayne coming over the speakers.

Yeah nothing starts murder like a preppy gangsta Kanye song. LOL. Using his no talent to get the benefits of hanging with those uber talented Kardashians....

I'm pretty sure given the age of the individuals, which appears to be 30's and up in their pictures, that their lifestyles evolved more from the culture developed/instilled by the Hells Angels that has been around since the 1940's. Not 7 seasons of a TV show.

And Kanye only works on young white males for murder and violence >:D :

Bravo faces seven charges including first-degree murder, poisoning and mishandling human remains in the death of Aguilar in September 2012.

He told authorities that he and Aguilar got into an argument after buying a Kanye West CD but that he “had beaten his friend, not killed him.”

http://globalnews.ca...e-to-hide-body/

It is also highly likely that they were minding their own business, watching the waitresses at Twin Peaks, and the cops stereotyped them as meth dealers and associated them with other offenses. The members then tried to run away, which is justified cause the cops would kill them, and the cops opened fired first forcing the members to return fire.

A report I just heard said that bikers fired on the tactical squad and they "returned fire". It wouldn't surprise me if that's what caused most of the fatalities.

A report I just heard said that bikers fired on the tactical squad and they "returned fire". It wouldn't surprise me if that's what caused most of the fatalities.

Serves the bikers right if they did so.

Riots next? :dunno::cool: lol

Riots next? :dunno:/> :cool:/> lol

No that's beneath them....But lose a soccer or hockey game?? It's on.

Animals?

Nah they're just "regular" citizens. Funny how that "thug" label in not being thrown around in this situation...right? The media is a piece of SH*% and i don't trust ANY network. They cover and report what they want to report.

Riots next? :dunno:/> :cool:/> lol

No that's beneath them....But lose a soccer or hockey game?? It's on.

facebook_machine_gun_likes_wf_white-p996.jpg

Bond is set at 1 million for each arrested. Also, Twin Peaks corporate has revoked the franchisee agreement with the local owner.

Animals?

Nah they're just "regular" citizens. Funny how that "thug" label in not being thrown around in this situation...right? The media is a piece of SH*% and i don't trust ANY network. They cover and report what they want to report.

what should they report?

Animals?

What? What are reading?

Press I have read is going into very strong detail about the Bandidos. Making sure that it is known that these guys are listed by legislation as a stage 2 threat. That their motto is "We are the people your parents warned us about". Detailing the fact that they are a deceptive group cause open shootouts like this are very uncommon for them. They are very good at keeping their business (including their murders) out of the public eye. They are detailing the different types of business these guys are in. Discussing how they try and earn the public's sentiment by holding charity events like rides to raise funding and toys for children's hospitals. Their history of violence and how they relish it and the reputation that goes with it is mentioned. How they think the Hells Angels are choir boys. The fact that they are a criminal organization full of killers. Is it better to be referred to as a killer vs a thug?

Animals?

What? What are reading?

Press I have read is going into very strong detail about the Bandidos. Making sure that it is known that these guys are listed by legislation as a stage 2 threat. That their motto is "We are the people your parents warned us about". Detailing the fact that they are a deceptive group cause open shootouts like this are very uncommon for them. They are very good at keeping their business (including their murders) out of the public eye. They are detailing the different types of business these guys are in. Discussing how they try and earn the public's sentiment by holding charity events like rides to raise funding and toys for children's hospitals. Their history of violence and how they relish it and the reputation that goes with it is mentioned. How they think the Hells Angels are choir boys. The fact that they are a criminal organization full of killers. Is it better to be referred to as a killer vs a thug?

if they rioted for several days they would get more(as in quantity) negative press. They have been given as much(quality) bad press as can be given. They are 100% thugs.

Animals?

What? What are reading?

if they rioted for several days they would get more(as in quantity) negative press. They have been given as much(quality) bad press as can be given. They are 100% thugs.

A Bandido would consider being called a thug a joke and be insulted by it as it didn't give them enough credit. Then would most likely kill you or beat you to the edge of life so you knew exactly how dangerous they were.

The whole having to label them as "thugs" is funny to me. Like I said their motto is "We are the people your parents warned you about". They consider themselves a 1% Outlaw Gang. Calling them thugs is putting it lightly.

Animals?

What? What are reading?

A Bandido would consider being called a thug a joke and be insulted by it as it didn't give them enough credit. Then would most likely kill you or beat you to the edge of life so you knew exactly how dangerous they were.

The whole having to label them as "thugs" is funny to me. Like I said their motto is "We are the people your parents warned you about". They consider themselves a 1% Outlaw Gang. Calling them thugs is putting it lightly.

yea, hard to argue with that.

Not the point of what they would think about it lol. But if you don't see the difference it's you. It's subjective and I've seen both sides of the coin play the media both ways

Not the point of what they would think about it lol. But if you don't see the difference it's you. It's subjective and I've seen both sides of the coin play the media both ways

i guess it's me?

Archived