As Ramadi falls, Obama joins twitter !

AURaptor

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just more of the same from President selfie.

He should take up the fiddle next.

Just more of the same from President selfie.

He should take up the fiddle next.

But what does one have to do with the other? Are you just butthurt he started a twitter account?

Shows he's more concerned with social media than what the JV team is doing.

Has the WH released it's summer concert series list yet ?

Over 30,000 people work in the Pentagon. We have increased airstrikes over Ramadi. A Shiite militia is advancing on Ramadi for a counter attack. Yep you are just butthurt. I mean you started the thread.

The coalition conducted 19 strikes in and around Ramadi over the past 72 hours, a coalition spokesman said, according to the AP. The action came at the request of Iraqi security forces.

Iraq's prime minister, Haider al-Abadi, approved the Shi'ite militia's deployment to Ramadi. He earlier had opposed it because of intense sectarian divisions. http://www.voanews.com/content/kerry-confident-pro-iraq-forces-will-reverse-is-gain-in-ramadi/2775601.html

Obama is blind to the events if the world. This clearly shows it.

Yep. Butthurt. Hey, you do know he probably has an assistant who took care of that twitter account dont you?

All it clearly shows is that some White House intern was tasked with setting up an account for the POTUS and finally got around to it.

"never pay for the same real estate twice " Patton

But SecState Kerry says this will be " reversed ".

Great. Won't be able to reverse the rapes & mass executions that are happening now.

Great. Won't be able to reverse the rapes & mass executions that are happening now.

because gossiping about twitter accounts is doing so much to combat such tragedies.

We spent 25 billion training the Iraqi Army. They have to fix this. They have to figure out what is more important, national unity or sectarian division.

because gossiping about twitter accounts is doing so much to combat such tragedies.

6 years in , after calling ISIS the JV team, and well after Michelle's fruitless #bringourgirlsahome

Twitter campaign, the Selfie-in-chief still doesn't get it.

6 years in , after calling ISIS the JV team, and well after Michelle's fruitless #bringourgirlsahome

Yes, Isis is a world power because they have took control of an entire country and ransacked a military in just one day. Well maybe a week.... ok a month.... a dang year..... well...

Isis has completely impressed me with how they have manhandled a military that was recently decimated by some little country across the big lake.

Maybe its time to send in the big guns. Someone call up them Kurds to the bullpen.

dr-zoidbergs-butthurt-cream.jpg

Stepping off the stage after the Foley beheading, hopping into a golf cart , laughing with out a care in the world as he heads to the course..

The most self absorbed , disconnected President - EVER.

Of course, the Bring Back Our Girls Twitter campaign wasn't "Michelle's." It was started by others and she simply promoted it as it was starting to gain some popularity. But let's not bore ourselves with details like facts when a good dig can be made.

She didn't start it, but you ignore the self adulating worthless effort of twitter.

Now Barry, with out any office to run for again, wastes his time while the world is in crisis.

This twitter account will press ISIS into surrendering. Just watch and see.

NEWSFLASH!

Ms. Sharia Lawless, in a brazen attempt to knock out the ISIS CIC.....did so with one swift and powerful tweet that hadn't been seen since the days of

I_Tawt_I_Taw_a_Putty_Tat_by_PenBird.png

Hey Raptor, it really seems you want to get into the fight. I mean you did start this thread. I tell you what. I'll probably be heading back to Iraq this winter so if you are ready, just let me know. I'll get you in touch with a whole host of overseas contractors who would love to employ you.

Hey Raptor, it really seems you want to get into the fight. I mean you did start this thread. I tell you what. I'll probably be heading back to Iraq this winter so if you are ready, just let me know. I'll get you in touch with a whole host of overseas contractors who would love to employ you.

Are they still offering tax free contracts?

Archived