Chad Slade - NFL Rookie Interview

RunInRed

Kind of a strange interview.

Agreed. But this is the best thing I'll read all day:

If you could own any animal, which would it be?

Slade: Definitely not a snake. I would have to say a tiger. I don’t know why, I just want a tiger. A tiger or a monkey.

Those are really different.

Slade: I don’t want something that can eat me, but I want something I can play with. Can’t really play with tigers, you get ate. But I would have to say a tiger.

Not quite as good as Marques Slocum and his lion or Kenny Irons and his midget, but still pretty funny.

Kind of a strange interview.

Agreed. But this is the best thing I'll read all day:

If you could own any animal, which would it be?

Slade: Definitely not a snake. I would have to say a tiger. I don’t know why, I just want a tiger. A tiger or a monkey.

Those are really different.

Slade: I don’t want something that can eat me, but I want something I can play with. Can’t really play with tigers, you get ate. But I would have to say a tiger.

Not quite as good as Marques Slocum and his lion or Kenny Irons and his midget, but still pretty funny.

Definitely had to read it a couple of times to wrap my head around it. What do y'all think Slade's chances are of sticking with the Texans?

I hope Chad makes it, a good guy ...

http://espn.go.com/b...okie-chad-slade

CFaeHhdWgAAEO_i.jpg

RIR, I have an honest question. This thread and the Sammie Coates thread are on the Auburn Football board, but the CAP thread got moved to the Non-AU Sports board. Is there a reason for this disparate treatment? Can we maybe leave threads about former players on the main football forum until the start of the new season, or at least until the start of fall camp?

RIR, I have an honest question. This thread and the Sammie Coates thread are on the Auburn Football board, but the CAP thread got moved to the Non-AU Sports board. Is there a reason for this disparate treatment? Can we maybe leave threads about former players on the main football forum until the start of the new season, or at least until the start of fall camp?

This frustrates me, also. Until there is a dedicated "Auburn players in the NFL" forum, I would strongly prefer that such threads be left in the main football forum.

Archived