We Are The Force!

RunInRed

Any Star Wars fans?

And for those interested in any of this Star Wars/AU gear ...

Stop by J&M, call them at 1-800-323-1405 or purchase online:

IMG_2157.jpg

My point is it looks like they just slapped a Star Wars character on a shirt with "Auburn" on it without really thinking it through. This is like those random Auburn shirts that show up in Asian cities that make absolutely no sense in terms of reference. A quote or something like the Yoda one would've been nice.

The Yoda one makes sense I guess. I'm not really getting the Stormtrooper or Vader ones.

Disney must be quick to dole out licensing.

Really? Maybe you'd get it if the shirt was white :dunno:

The Yoda one makes sense I guess. I'm not really getting the Stormtrooper or Vader ones.

Really? Maybe you'd get it if the shirt was white :dunno:/>

Okay. Now explain the Darth Vader one.

Nope...no gimmicks here.

I have to add that I love both Auburn and Star Wars but that is absolutely ridiculous.

Really? Maybe you'd get it if the shirt was white :dunno:/>

Okay. Now explain the Darth Vader one.

That escapes me too. Would make more sense for him to be on a bammer shirt. B)

Nope...no gimmicks here.

I have to add that I love both Auburn and Star Wars but that is absolutely ridiculous.

Total cash grab capitalizing on the new Star Wars release later this year. I think that's what bothers me most about this. I think it's a decent concept, but not executed properly.

Never really was a big fan of Star Wars so not a fan of the shirt but if somebody wanted to pick a movie franchise to tie in then Star Trek would be it - Auburn Fast = Warp Speed. Just don't know about these.

Worst AU shirts ever.. Star wars is in no way shape or form remotely close to the awesome that AU is

My point is it looks like they just slapped a Star Wars character on a shirt with "Auburn" on it without really thinking it through. This is like those random Auburn shirts that show up in Asian cities that make absolutely no sense in terms of reference.

+1

Edit:

I still wish this site had a way to "+1" or promote a comment without actually creating a new comment and 'bumping' the thread.

Not complaining, or anything...

My point is it looks like they just slapped a Star Wars character on a shirt with "Auburn" on it without really thinking it through. This is like those random Auburn shirts that show up in Asian cities that make absolutely no sense in terms of reference. A quote or something like the Yoda one would've been nice.

Some of my thoughts exactly.

Nope...no gimmicks here.

More of my thoughts exactly.

These are not the Auburn/Star Wars mashup shirts you're looking for.

Freaking genius.

Edit:

I still wish this site had a way to "+1" or promote a comment without actually creating a new comment and 'bumping' the thread.

Not complaining, or anything...

+1/promote/reddit gold/Like

Archived