Signees Reporting?

lca408

Mods, please handle accordingly if I've missed a post but I think this should be in the Football forum since they are official Tigers now.

An updates on our new signees? I know some have already reported but how many are left? I know Jordan Colbert just got cleared. Any word on the other potential problem signees like Holland?

Holland reports this weekend I think. Said he is up to 245 pounds too.I'm pretty sure everybody academically cleared for the second year in a row.

Holland reports this weekend I think. Said he is up to 245 pounds too.I'm pretty sure everybody academically cleared for the second year in a row.

So impressive if accurate.

CGM said on 'The Drive' the other day that all signees would be reporting this year. That is amazing to have all of them report 2 years in a row.

WDE coaches!!! Way to go after the right players.

If I remember correctly, a lot of people were questioning whether Holland would qualify pretty late in the recruiting cycle. UF people were even saying that they backed off because they were sure he wouldn't. Glad he did what was necessary.

So impressive if accurate.

Very impressive.

If I remember correctly, a lot of people were questioning whether Holland would qualify pretty late in the recruiting cycle. UF people were even saying that they backed off because they were sure he wouldn't. Glad he did what was necessary.

Funny that they said that but they picked up Mcgriff who didn't qualify...

Hate that for McGriff but lulz at UF fans

haha

I heard McGriff did qualify, but I can't confirm, just something I saw in passing on one of the message boards. I wonder what happened to D. Williams' sudden grade concerns out of Hoover? Surely he must be going to JUCO if the bammers passed on him because of grades :)

I heard McGriff did qualify, but I can't confirm, just something I saw in passing on one of the message boards. I wonder what happened to D. Williams' sudden grade concerns out of Hoover? Surely he must be going to JUCO if the bammers passed on him because of grades :)/>

I'm under the impression that he decommited to us due to grades and Florida was looking to put him into a prep school and get him back for 2016 class. Just what I was told. If he did qualify, congrats to the guy. He was one of my favorites throughout the cycle.

I heard McGriff did qualify, but I can't confirm, just something I saw in passing on one of the message boards. I wonder what happened to D. Williams' sudden grade concerns out of Hoover? Surely he must be going to JUCO if the bammers passed on him because of grades :)/>

I'm under the impression that he decommited to us due to grades and Florida was looking to put him into a prep school and get him back for 2016 class. Just what I was told. If he did qualify, congrats to the guy. He was one of my favorites throughout the cycle.

yep, an electric athlete and great auburn supporter. Good luck To him

Good to hear some of our top signees qualifying. We could see Holland and Cowart on the field this season. The season cannot get here soon enough.

Good to hear some of our top signees qualifying. We could see Holland and Cowart on the field this season. The season cannot get here soon enough.

Could? Pretty much a foregone conclusion.

Could? Pretty much a foregone conclusion.

I'd go as far as to say that the majority of defensive recruits will see playing time this season

Archived