NCAA Super Regionals - AU vs. La-Lafayette - Game 1

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great pix....setting the mood for the day....beautiful weather too.

Well that HR was hit a long way...but just one and AU coming to bat.....hoping the bats are a little hotter than the past couple weeks.....at home with a big AU crowd....

Nothing will be easy today. What looked like a double off the bat is snagged at the line for an out. Sounds like a LOT of ULL fans there too.

Wow, a pop out by Carasone lands on the ground after the LF and CF bump making the play. The CF has to take charge there... She strolls into second. Need to make this one count.

Carosone reaches on an error caused by CF/RF miscommunications and running into each other. Runner at 2nd

The CF has to take charge there

Well, she doesn't HAVE to. In fact, I'm totally ok if she doesn't today :D

The CF has to take charge there

Well, she doesn't HAVE to. In fact, I'm totally ok if she doesn't today :D/>

Ha, I prefer well played ball to Bad News Bears.

Nice shot down the line for a ground rule double and it's tied 1-1.

Quick response....2 base ULL error followed by Cooper's double brings home the tying run...and now Cooper takes 3rd on a PB

First time I saw the collision at home on Wallace. How did they not call the runner out? I know it was an accident but it doesn't change the fact that the didn't slide.

Fagan up now, ULL pitcher down 3-0 now after 2 close pitches, mound visit. AU showing good patience right now.

Ball 4, wasn't close that time. Bases loaded, 2 outs, Estell with a huge opportunity here....

2 close strikes that weren't strikes earlier in the inning gets the confidence back for the ULL pitcher and Estell swings at strike 3. Huge missed opportunity in that inning and big momentum swing back to ULL.

Well....hope those 3 LOBs don't hurt us later....sure would have been nice to get a couple more....but girls are in the game and looking confident

Wow, a clear strike 3 wasn't called on the 1-2 pitch and the count goes full and the batter eventually walks. Didn't think the SEC could supply umps for this series...

A sarcastic jeer from the crowd as the ump calls a strike finally, but a high chopper results in an infield hit and ULL is in business with 2 on and none out.

Archived