Are you even surprised anymore?

bootskii

I'm glad we missed on this guy. Assuming he is getting "Paid in T-Town" or even if he isn't, nobody should draw extra attention to their own situation. Stupid.

Poor choice of words; However, I think he really meant he'd get paid with an NFL contract one day. Just saying.

This is the most likely case.

If an AU signee said anything similar, we'd be saying this.

Poor choice of words; However, I think he really meant he'd get paid with an NFL contract one day. Just saying.

And our compliance department's phones would be blowing up with calls from the NCAA.

And our compliance department's phones would be blowing up with calls from the NCAA.

Unlikely...nobody takes twitter crap seriously anymore....

I sure hope he makes it to Freshman English class. For me its a looooooooooooooooooong stretch to get that he meant he will make it to the NFL through Ttown and get paid by saying "Been good Memphis. Now time to get paid in T-Town". But I guess there is a round about way that was what he meant. Beyond poor choice of words but is one more come back for the "keep it down home cuz" that we get to hear from our Bama folks.

Archived