NHL Playoffs

AUbritt

No. My Bruins missed the playoffs, so it holds little to no interest for me. I hope TB wins it, though.

Not really watching it per se but keeping up a little. My team isn't there so no vested interest in it other than I detest every team from new york so definitely don't want them winning. I want the ducks to win the cup.

I have buddies who are from Chicago, so pulling for the Hawks. I had never watched hockey at all before a little last season. Have now watched every Hawks playoff game and find it much more entertaining than I thought I would.

Been a hockey fan since my family moved to NJ in the early 90s. My dad liked the Rangers then, so of course I decided to like them as well. Was living there for their last Stanley Cup. Hockey is my favorite sport to watch next to football. It's a nice filler between seasons, and it's a lot more interesting than basketball(especially NBA prima donnas).

Guess we're headed back to the Garden for game 7 again.

Hawks gonna win. TB just went up 1-0 in game 7 against the Rangers in the East (early 3rd. period). My guess is either of the West teams will win the Cup.

nice to see Tampa take out New York. I DETEST every team from new york. Now, I need the DUCKS to win.

nice to see Tampa take out New York. I DETEST every team from new york. Now, I need the DUCKS to win.

Well in that case go Yankees...................sorry had to do it. Been a Yankee all my life.

I detest the Rangers and Habs because I'm a Bruins fan.

Out of curiosity, why such sweeping hatred for the New York teams?

Because they have an arrogance about them and they act like they have some sort of entitlement. That and the media tends to act like the new york teams are superior to everybody else. Pretty much a clone of the uat fan base. So I want every new york team to lose every game they play.

Well in that case go Yankees...................sorry had to do it. Been a Yankee all my life.

doesn't matter to me. I hate pro baseball and haven't watch a pro baseball game in over 12 years. The nhl is the only pro sport I watch. The rest could fold tomorrow and I wouldn't lose any sleep over it, well, I might, because I would be celebrating the end of boring ass over paid crybaby athletes that are always wanting more money.

Because they have an arrogance about them and they act like they have some sort of entitlement. That and the media tends to act like the new york teams are superior to everybody else. Pretty much a clone of the uat fan base. So I want every new york team to lose every game they play.

When you say "they", you are referring to their fans, right?

I guess I can see the similarities, if you want to compare bammer and the Yankees. At least the Yankees have clout to back their reputation. But why do you hate the Rangers, Islanders, Mets, Giants, and the Jets(I could understand this one, Rex Ryan was an idiot), Bills, Sabres, Knicks, and the Nets(they're now in Brooklyn, right?)? Most of those teams don't receive any sort of high praise that I'm aware of.

I could see the hatred if they were from Philly, because I hate Philly teams based on their fanbases.

FTR, I like the Yankees...based on the reason I posted earlier in this thread and my relation to that part of the country.

doesn't matter to me. I hate pro baseball and haven't watch a pro baseball game in over 12 years. The nhl is the only pro sport I watch. The rest could fold tomorrow and I wouldn't lose any sleep over it, well, I might, because I would be celebrating the end of boring ass over paid crybaby athletes that are always wanting more money.

I understand now I can assume you hate pro golf as well. Boring as hell

I understand now I can assume you hate pro golf as well. Boring as hell

I'd second that.

Archived