2016 4* JUCO CB JaMarcus King (South Carolina commit)

ellitor

I'm sorry but of course I didn't mean everybody. Just many that replied to me when I was disappointed with westry leaving because I know we would be thin like we are at corner

It was his skillset not his size. Westry is a zone style corner. The new staff wants man style corners.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am curious as to why he is listed as a 3 star player when 2 of 3 recruiting services has him as a 4 star player.

The composite has not factored in the 4* sites yet for whatever reason.

This is a huge deal...having a guy with that kind of height who can run with receivers is a necessity in the day of 6'3-6'6 beasts that run legit 4.5 40s playing wide out. Boom and T-Rob will have him in lockdown mode ASAP, I'm sure!

This is a huge deal...having a guy with that kind of height who can run with receivers is a necessity in the day of 6'3-6'6 beasts that run legit 4.5 40s playing wide out. Boom and T-Rob will have him in lockdown mode ASAP, I'm sure!

Boom and T-Rob are our version of Manna from Heaven in terms of D recruiting since they have been hired.

wde

Boom and T-Rob are our version of Manna from Heaven in terms of D recruiting since they have been hired.

wde

I guess my expectation level was too high. We seem to be getting more love from O players than from Defence.

Personally, I was more exceted about picking up King than MM this week. I'm not putting MM down, no reason to think he will not have a great AU career, but for me every quality D player is a reason to celebrate.

wde

I guess my expectation level was too high. We seem to be getting more love from O players than from Defence.

Personally, I was more exceted about picking up King than MM this week. I'm not putting MM down, no reason to think he will not have a great AU career, but for me every quality D player is a reason to celebrate.

I think Boom and T-Rob and CLT are doing an excellent job recruiting. The sore point for us seems to be the DL recruiting, so far. I also think a lot will depend on the performance with the D this season and whether Boom can put to rest the idea that he's planning to be here only for a short time.

wde

I think Boom and T-Rob and CLT are doing an excellent job recruiting. The sore point for us seems to be the DL recruiting, so far. I also think a lot will depend on the performance with the D this season and whether Boom can put to rest the idea that he's planning to be here only for a short time.

DL recruiting is bad, but we all know why. Were it not for Boom, T-Rob and CLT our D recruiting as a whole would be as bad as DL recruiting. I also agree that the Boom being one and done narrative is probably not helping us.

wde

Wait, so if not for our defensive coaches our defensive recruiting would be off? Brilliant deduction.

Wait, so if not for our defensive coaches our defensive recruiting would be off? Brilliant deduction.

Those that I named are doing a good job. Had our current D coaches not replaced our former D coaches, then yes our D recruiting would be really bad. Unfortunately, our entire D staff was not replaced. Any more questions?

wde

No, they get bumps when it's evident they will be a turd

there might be a cream for that?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

now that's funny............................ :bow: :hellyeah:..........good one mustache

Congrats to Jamarcus on getting to a 4 Star overall level. Let's get his page name updated.

Congrats to Jamarcus on getting to a 4 Star overall level. Let's get his page name updated.

beat you by seconds. ;D

Can't wait to see some of this defensive talent hit the field for us...I love our offense but would sure love to see some of our edge back on D!

beat you by seconds. ;D

Dang if you didn't. I was hoping you were close by to take care of this. Thanks

now that's funny............................ :bow:/> :hellyeah:/>..........good one mustache

Indeed^^

• 4 weeks later...

Week 1 of the JC season will make for an interesting matchup. King will be going against No. 1 Juco WR Taj Williams

Taj is a major AU target as well.

Archived