WCWS - All Other Games and Discussion

SEC vs SEC in the first two games......Tennessee and Florida get things started in game #1 and AU vs LSU in game #2 which is scheduled to start about 1:30 CDT this afternoon.

A shame that two of the top SEC teams will get kicked to the loser's bracket this afternoon.

Hoping that dangerous weather gives the teams a break today but thunderstorms are forecast for most of the day and 80% chance of rain. With the lightening rules used now, it could be a long day for everyone. .

Can't wait though.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep. Ready to get this cranked up. I have a feeling bad weather will be interrupting play throughout the day.

it looks like heavy rain and thunderstorms have passed through Oklahoma City this morning. There may be a four to five hour window of cloudy but no rain. But, of course, there is always the chance for a pop up thunderstorm. The current system in that area is capable of anything at any time. Hopefully everybody stays safe and we get the games in when we can. War Eagle!!

AU drops their game to LSWho, so we are paired up with UT Saturday at 11:00

UF and LSU will play Friday evening

Bama down 1-0 to Mich in the 3rd

Michigan advances on a 5-0 victory over bama.

Florida, LSU, Michigan in winners bracket. Oregon/UCLA yet to play.

And UCLA takes Oregon 7-1.....very similar games..../ scores in all four games.

Florida vs LSU, and Michigan vs UCLA in the winners brackets and they will play each other Friday night while the losers will wait and play again Saturday against the losers of today's games.

The two winners just wait a day or two until the losers have winnowed themselves down to two teams.

Just proves that the best teams can have an off day.

Florida shut out LSU today, 4-0. Haeger was awesome in the circle and also had a HR. She is the only softball player ever to have 60+ career wins and 60+ career HRs. She is a player. So, if we can get by Tennessee Saturday, we get LSU again Saturday night. Let's get'em Ladies!!!

Actually I think if we were to beat tenn we would play UCLA tonight.

I misread the bracket. I didn't think they jumped from one bracket to the other but that is what the bracket shows. Let's get by UT first. Thanks for setting me straight.

Actually I think if we were to beat tenn we would play UCLA tonight.

I misread the bracket. I didn't think they jumped from one bracket to the other but that is what the bracket shows. Let's get by UT first. Thanks for setting me straight.

And then have to beat Florida twice in a row....odds?

I don't like USCw or Oregon mainly because of their snooty attitude and all the cheating. And some residue from 2010...

Plus I hate that stupid Duck.... lol!

Didn't happen. uat wins 2-1. Osorio was strong today. Nobody can lay off of her rise ball. 9Ks from Oregon's #1 ranked Offense. uat plays LSU tonight after our win against UCLA.

LSU just scored two on an inside the park homerun(on two errors) to go up 3-1 on the turds in the 1st.

That was a derpy run of play. Why do you throw to second there?

Archived