I honestly do feel healthier than i have in a long time...

DKW 86

I don't get it.

Exactly!

Makes sense to me. Come on Raptor.

I'm not so sure. I am afraid that Christianity may be losing a group that was relatively harmless (often even helpful) and genuinely, disingenuous, while embracing a more devious and destructive sort. I have never been as concerned about those motivated by money as, those for which money is not enough. The love of money may send an individual to hell but, I am afraid that the lust for money and power could lead to severe damage to the Church.

I personally can not reconcile the Church practicing Christianity and politics at the same time.

I'm not so sure. I am afraid that Christianity may be losing a group that was relatively harmless (often even helpful) and genuinely, disingenuous, while embracing a more devious and destructive sort. I have never been as concerned about those motivated by money as, those for which money is not enough. The love of money may send an individual to hell but, I am afraid that the lust for money and power could lead to severe damage to the Church.

I personally can not reconcile the Church practicing Christianity and politics at the same time.

The two do not go together. ^^^^

The two do not go together. ^^^^

:thumbsup:

Archived