Court nixes Idaho's 20-week abortion ban

autigeremt

I think neither the Idaho legislature nor Congress can determine the viability of individual fetuses and have no business setting a "one size fits all" time limit. Each mother/fetus is different and only physicians, not politicians or the general Religious Right, have the training to determine the viability of a particular fetus.

20 weeks seems reasonable to me.

i am pro choice but i wouldn't oppose making it less.

Health issues aside , I think 20 weeks is enough time for a woman to figure it out.Hell, 4 weeks really is enough.

I think neither the Idaho legislature nor Congress can determine the viability of individual fetuses and have no business setting a "one size fits all" time limit. Each mother/fetus is different and only physicians, not politicians or the general Religious Right, have the training to determine the viability of a particular fetus.

It's ironic that many of the people who support such legislation otherwise have utter contempt - and fear - of government.

Health issues aside , I think 20 weeks is enough time for a woman to figure it out.Hell, 4 weeks really is enough.

Well, you should know. :-\

It's ironic that many of the people who support such legislation otherwise have utter contempt - and fear - of government.

Indeed.

four is not enough to even know they are knocked up sometimes. i don't know what the right time is but 20 seems generous enough.

Archived