Turns out I was right after all. Re: Obama, Hillary and ISIS

AURaptor

DEFENSE AGENCY REPORT: ADMINISTRATION IGNORED REPORT WARNING OF ISIS THREAT

In yet another example of either the utter incompetence and ignorance of Barack Obama as commander-in-chief or the more nefarious possibility that he loftily ignored signs of Islamic terror, a report shows his administration received warnings in 2012 of the rise of the Islamic State

An August 5, 2012, Defense Intelligence Agency report, obtained by the conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch and reviewed by Fox News, indicates that members of the Obama administration were warned in August 2012 of the rise of ISIS and the possibility of it creating a caliphate. This happened over a year before Obama referred to the group as a “JV team.”

An October 2012 report further detailed that members of the administration knew that arms were being shipped from Libya to Syria, despite claims by administration officials of their ignorance of such events.

This all ties in w/ Obama and Hillary knowing, well in advance, about the attack on Amb Stevens in Libya, as he was actually on the ground for the US running guns through Libya to Syria, in opposition to the al-Assad regime.

So, will our MSM do anything about this story NOW ?

The MSM will continue to ignore it. It isn't hard to learn this stuff. It was obvious and known from the beginning.

The story Obama and Hillary tried to peddle, about it being the youtube video, never sounded legit. Not even a little. Mainly , because no one had SEEN the damn thing. But the clunky and inarticulate narrative, using a most unconvincing Susan Rice in flooding the airwaves , was suspect as hell.

Sure, we knew it, but the document clear out states it as fact.

True. But this report came out right before the Memorial Day weekend ( shocker ) and got next to no mention by the MSM. I only heard aobut it today, via WSB radio's afternoon show, by a local libertarian host.

Things are getting much worse than we can imagine. The CIA created ISIS. Check this out if you haven't already seen it....

http://www.thecommon...hrough-chicago/

That seems a bit Alex Jonesy for my likes. Sure, some truth tossed in, for flavor, but the bulk of it is pure chicken scratch.

True. But this report came out right before the Memorial Day weekend ( shocker ) and got next to no mention by the MSM. I only heard aobut it today, via WSB radio's afternoon show, by a local libertarian host.

That's the way these things get done. I'm with you Raptor but you know as well as I do how the MSM operates. They aren't about to embarrass Obama or Hillary over that.

That's the way these things get done. I'm with you Raptor but you know as well as I do how the MSM operates. They aren't about to embarrass Obama or Hillary over that.

What ever the cause of this pattern, we see it all over. FIFA and its re-election of Sepp " I'm the President of everybody " Blatter, to Hillary " What difference does it make " Clinton. Arrogance, off the chart, mixed in with smug , condescending incompetence.

Archived