2017 Recruiting Board (Updated: 2/17/16 - CB/S targets added)

WarEagleAU

You never keep a coach for a recruit who may or may not pan out.

True but that's not the discussion point.

Yeah. Can we get back to my OP which was that I like the QB recruits recruiting for us as early as possible and it seems like we are very far away from landing one?

Ok Jeff. It's all about you but...No QBs for you! (Sienfeld reference)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah. Can we get back to my OP which was that I like the QB recruits recruiting for us as early as possible and it seems like we are very far away from landing one?

I love Seinfield but the reference flew over my head.

I see where "Mond over matter" is making visits to FSU, Bama, us,and Florida, does he plan on committing this summer?

Edit) I see that he is already committed. Which means there is no telling when or if he flips.

I love Seinfield but the reference flew over my head.

Dude, the Soup Nazi!!! How can you forget the best Seinfeld episode? Disappointed in you Jeff.

• 2 weeks later...

Malzahn better figure out how to handle Smart's negative recruiting. Auburn just lost 4* WR Trey Blount to the leg humpers after AU was heavily involved. Auburn remains stuck at 3 commitments.

Malzahn better figure out how to handle Smart's negative recruiting. Auburn just lost 4* WR Trey Blount to the leg humpers after AU was heavily involved. Auburn remains stuck at 3 commitments.

AU was never higher than 3rd for TB & never close to the top 2.

Niehbuhr had a rather cryptic tweet this morning. Is a commitment likely today?

I have been waiting for him to commit. Glad it is finally happening today.

I have been waiting for him to commit. Glad it is finally happening today.

Who's him?

Keith definitely thinks so.

Keith definitely thinks so.

I love commitment days :)/>

From Keith

In 1 hour: Watch as 4-star LB Tadarian Moultry announces his commitment at 3 pm CT- #Auburn # Alabama #meerkat mrk.tv/1SUu60X

• 2 weeks later...

WEAU please come back you are greatly appreciated by most of us on this board.

Full agreement. He's always been a straight shooter who for the most part kept his opinion, and more importantly any attitude to himself... and put in a lot of work that sometimes went unappreciated. It is sad when we lose a valuable asset to the board, but at the same time, I totally understand that life can get in the way. More than anything, I hope all is well with him.

• 3 weeks later...

I know WEAU isn't posting any more but the OP for this recruiting thread is really out of date. It's probably a head scratcher for recruits.

I know WEAU isn't posting any more but the OP for this recruiting thread is really out of date. It's probably a head scratcher for recruits.

I doubt they read it. HA!

His point still stands. Needs to be updated. WEAU come home son.

Considering its current status I would hope not. Now let's insert the word AUF members for recruits. Don't you think we either need to get it updated or, absent that, temporarily take it down ?

Considering its current status I would hope not. Now let's insert the word AUF members for recruits. Don't you think we either need to get it updated or, absent that, temporarily take it down ?

Talk to a universal mod. I don't have the powers to do the last half of your request & given the graphics WEAU used I have no clue how to update it.

Talk to a universal mod. I don't have the powers to do the last half of your request & given the graphics WEAU used I have no clue how to update it.

That's what I was doing with my original post to the thread.

Archived