2017 Recruiting Board (Updated: 2/17/16 - CB/S targets added)

WarEagleAU

2017 Recruiting Board

Archives: 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016

Position by position needs

QB: 1-2

RB: 1-2

WR: 2-3

TE/HB: 0-1

OL: 4-5

DT: 2-3

DE: 2

LB: 3-4

CB: 1-2

S/N: 2

Total: 22-25

Upcoming updates: Top 5 Remaining Targets

2/4/16: QB/RB

2/5/16: WR/TE

2/11/16: OL/DT

2/12/16: DE/LB

2/17/16: CB/S/ST

OFFENSE

Quarterbacks

Top 5 Remaining Targets

4-star Lowell Narcisse (LA)

4-star Jake Bentley (SC)

4-star Bailey Hockman (GA)

3-star N'Kosi Perry (FL)

3-star Malik Cunningham (AL)

Running Backs

View image for mobile users | Individual player profile

247 | Rivals | Scout | ESPN | Hudl

1a3d07_4d7c9f97bbdd499eb400f06633abb859.png

Top 5 Remaining Targets

4-star Trey Sermon (GA)

4-star Devan Barrett (FL)

4-star Colin Wilson (FL)

4-star Cordarrian Richardson (TN)

4-star A.J. Davis (FL)

Wide Receivers

Top 5 Remaining Targets

5-star Trevon Grimes (FL)

4-star Tray Bishop (GA)

4-star Nico Collins (AL)

4-star Tyler Smith (GA; North Carolina commit)

4-star Trey Blount (GA)

Tight Ends/H-backs

Top 5 Remaining Targets

4-star Matt Dotson (OH)

3-star Tre McKitty (FL)

3-star Khalil McClain (GA)

Unrated Paul Daniels (AL)

Unrated Jordan Ferguson (GA)

Offensive Line

1a3d07_fd7739da931243818bf3e0e18c001601.png

Top 5 Remaining Targets

4-star Netori Johnson (GA)

4-star Austin Troxell (AL)

4-star Kendall Randolph (AL)

4-star Robert Hainsey (FL)

4-star Tony Gray (GA)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DEFENSE

Defensive Tackles

Top 5 Remaining Targets

4-star MJ Webb (GA)

4-star Aubrey Solomon (GA)

4-star Tyrone Truesdell (GA)

4-star Cory Durden (FL)

4-star Ja'len Parks (FL; Florida State commit)

Defensive Ends

Top 5 Remaining Targets

4-star Malik Herring (GA)

4-star Ryan Johnson (AL)

4-star Zachary Carter (FL)

4-star Markaviest Bryant (GA)

3-star Jonathon MacCollister (FL)

Linebackers

Top 5 Remaining Targets

4-star Markail Benton (AL)

4-star Will Ignont (FL)

4-star Nate McBride (GA)

4-star Tadarian Moultry (AL)

3-star Thomas Johnston (AL)

Cornerbacks

Top 5 Remaining Targets

5-star Deangelo Gibbs (GA)

4-star Jamyest Williams (GA)

4-star LeAnthony Williams Jr. (GA)

4-star Tre Shaw (GA)

4-star A.J. Terrell (GA)

Safeties/Nickel

1a3d07_6fbe1ee199854e7898100b53f14fdc11.png

Top 5 Remaining Targets

4-star Malcolm Askew (AL)

4-star Daniel Wright (FL)

4-star Isaiah Pryor (FL; Ohio State commit)

3-star Kendarian Handy-Holly (AL)

Unrated Eugene Brown (GA)

• 1 month later...

An Elite QB, an Elite RB, and maybe best OT in Nation what a beginning for 2017 and with the Kid from Texas at OT becoming eligible we will be in great shape on Offense

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Need to take Lowell off the list.

Gotta get WEAU here to do that. He coded his posts & is the only one who knows how to edit them. He has not been here in 2 weeks. WarTiger may have run him off for good this time.

Gotta get WEAU here to do that. He coded his posts & is the only one who knows how to edit them. He has not been here in 2 weeks. WarTiger may have run him off for good this time.

What and why?

What and why?

They've had a few run ins & WEAU doesn't like the way WT talks to him. I know he's not the only one but WEAU told me a while back he was done cuz of their sitch but came back.

What and why?

They've had a few run ins & WEAU doesn't like the way WT talks to him. I know he's not the only one but WEAU told me a while back he was done cuz of their sitch but came back.

I don't understand the need to run off the good ones at all. After signing day when you go off and do whatever you do, the recruiting board is probably going to fall apart.

What and why?

After signing day when you go off and do whatever you do, the recruiting board is probably going to fall apart.

I'm sure someone will step up on some level. People covered & followed recruiting before me & they'll do it after me.

What and why?

I don't understand the need to run off the good ones at all. After signing day when you go off and do whatever you do, the recruiting board is probably going to fall apart.

Don't think it will fall apart just go to sleep for a while :sleeping: :sleeping:

What and why?

Don't think it will fall apart just go to sleep for a while :sleeping:/> :sleeping:/>

I have a baby that fights sleep even in her sleep, poopyface.

Thought I would share an interesting observation. I was looking at the in state recruiting classes & noticed that the state of Alabama appears to have more depth in it in terms of talent than 2016. IF the recruits keep their star grades there are 13 4*s in 2017 while 2016 only has a combined 7 4 & 5 *s in it's class. The only class worse in in state talent that 2016 is 2011.

Thought I would share an interesting observation. I was looking at the in state recruiting classes & noticed that the state of Alabama appears to have more depth in it in terms of talent than 2016. IF the recruits keep their star grades there are 13 4*s in 2017 while 2016 only has a combined 7 4 & 5 *s in it's class. The only class worse in in state talent that 2016 is 2011.

That's quite a disparity. I guess we can expect some heated battles next year?

That's quite a disparity. I guess we can expect some heated battles next year?

My only request: no more dance offs. I would have to start posting again in the meltdown thread if I were to see that happen.

Archived