2016 3* ILB Elysee Mbem-Bosse (Michigan commit)

au_bsci_04

doc, I think you are a very creative person, or you smoked a whole lot of dope

Actually, I have never smoked pot, or any other illegal drugs. I just like having fun. I have a blog for the mountains of North Carolina where I live. I love writing and pretty much saying stupid things that sometimes makes folks laugh or totally ignore me. I am the world's most uninteresting man. Stay thirsty my friends and drink a gallon of coke each day! By the way, a bear can reach speeds of 40-mph and can eat a man in less than 20 minutes.

Come on out to Colorado Doc, where it isn't illegal.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

doc, I think you are a very creative person, or you smoked a whole lot of dope

Actually, I have never smoked pot, or any other illegal drugs. I just like having fun. I have a blog for the mountains of North Carolina where I live. I love writing and pretty much saying stupid things that sometimes makes folks laugh or totally ignore me. I am the world's most uninteresting man. Stay thirsty my friends and drink a gallon of coke each day! By the way, a bear can reach speeds of 40-mph and can eat a man in less than 20 minutes.

Does it depend on the size of the man?

Or the size of the bear?

If you will remember, a few years back, a man and his girlfriend were killed and eaten by a rogue Brown Bear (Grizzly bear my friends!) This guy was from Southern California and a dude surfer of sorts. In late summer through fall, this guy would go to Alaska and do documentaries about the Brown Bear. He would set up camp just outside where the bears would hunt for fish and other goodies. He would get far too close to the bears and had all sorts of stupid names for the bears that he would try to live among. His documentaries were way off of the wall, and the local wildlife game officers would tell him that one day one of the bears was going to attack and kill him. He thought that the bears accepted him and would not harm him.

The dude decided to bring his girlfriend from California who was as goofy as he was. The dude pretty much filmed everything going on with the bears. He refused to take any bear mace with him for his protection. What happened was the season he took his girlfriend with him, happened to be one where the usually abundant source of wild berries for the bears turned out to be a very sparse one. The shortage of food for the bears, caused a huge problem for the bears, and they had to scrounge for their food.

One old and very ornery bear happened to be in the area where the goofy dude and his girlfriend were camping. The horrible event was caught on camera in that the dude tried to film anything and everything that had to do with the Alaskan Brown Bear. It was around dawn that the bear came into the camp. The bear attacked, killed, the girlfriend first. You could hear her screams of horror as the bear killed her. The bear then turned and attacked the dude and dismembered him. The bear ate off of both bodies for a few days until someone found the camp in disarray.

The bear stayed in the area and fed off of both of them. Once wildlife officer found the bear, they had no choice but to kill it. When they opened up the bear, they found various body parts. The camera caught bits and pieces of this of which authorities kept.

I know I can be off of the wall at times, and I do this for fun more than anything else. However my friends, this actually happened. The Brown family that the Alaskan Bush People happens to be about, know the dangers of living along side of bears and other potential dangers of the bush.

Folks, I am indeed related to the Browns in the Alaskan bush. I was going to go there last week, but had to postpone it due to some health issues from a gunshot wound during my military days of yesteryear. I do not like to talk about this so do not as me any questions about it. I am a proud veteran through and through.

As I have said, I am the world's most uninteresting man. Stay thirsty my friends and drink a gallon of coke everyday!

If you will remember, a few years back, a man and his girlfriend were killed and eaten by a rogue Brown Bear (Grizzly bear my friends!) This guy was from Southern California and a dude surfer of sorts. In late summer through fall, this guy would go to Alaska and do documentaries about the Brown Bear. He would set up camp just outside where the bears would hunt for fish and other goodies. He would get far too close to the bears and had all sorts of stupid names for the bears that he would try to live among. His documentaries were way off of the wall, and the local wildlife game officers would tell him that one day one of the bears was going to attack and kill him. He thought that the bears accepted him and would not harm him.

The dude decided to bring his girlfriend from California who was as goofy as he was. The dude pretty much filmed everything going on with the bears. He refused to take any bear mace with him for his protection. What happened was the season he took his girlfriend with him, happened to be one where the usually abundant source of wild berries for the bears turned out to be a very sparse one. The shortage of food for the bears, caused a huge problem for the bears, and they had to scrounge for their food.

One old and very ornery bear happened to be in the area where the goofy dude and his girlfriend were camping. The horrible event was caught on camera in that the dude tried to film anything and everything that had to do with the Alaskan Brown Bear. It was around dawn that the bear came into the camp. The bear attacked, killed, the girlfriend first. You could hear her screams of horror as the bear killed her. The bear then turned and attacked the dude and dismembered him. The bear ate off of both bodies for a few days until someone found the camp in disarray.

The bear stayed in the area and fed off of both of them. Once wildlife officer found the bear, they had no choice but to kill it. When they opened up the bear, they found various body parts. The camera caught bits and pieces of this of which authorities kept.

I know I can be off of the wall at times, and I do this for fun more than anything else. However my friends, this actually happened. The Brown family that the Alaskan Bush People happens to be about, know the dangers of living along side of bears and other potential dangers of the bush.

I remember watching a special on that one. Can't recall what channel or the name of it.

I remember watching a special on that one. Can't recall what channel or the name of it.

It's called "Grizzly Man". Interesting to watch and sad on multiple levels, most especially that a beautiful bear was killed because a guy was acting like a numb-nut amateur bear expert.

Not sure how this has anything to do with EMB.......

EMB stands for "Every Mean Bear."

This is a true story folks. About 3 summers ago, I was helping some of my friends who live 6 months in the mountains and 6 months in Florida. My friends had to go back to Florida to attend a funeral of some of their family. I always water their flowers on their back porch when they have to travel for more than a week.

I was watering their flowers when I heard a noise about 25 feet where the woods started. I looked up and saw a medium sized black bear walking parallel to where I was standing. For whatever stupid thoughts racing through my mind at that moment in time, I hit the bear in its rear end with a stream of pressurized water from the hose. The bear snorted and took off running into the woods.

I laughed myself silly for about 5 minutes. All at once, I realized that the bear could have turned and came after me. I still get a big laugh here and there when I think about this. Most folks where I live have no sense of venture and excitement. They leave me alone, and this is totally fine by me. I live in my own world and like it that way!

Back to the LB. I feel that this young man will sign with us, and will be star in a couple of year. I am going to track his senior season closely. If the young man reads my posts, he will beat a path to Auburn and be the first recruit to sign a letter of intent with the best university in the universe!

EMB stands for "Every Mean Bear."

This is a true story folks. About 3 summers ago, I was helping some of my friends who live 6 months in the mountains and 6 months in Florida. My friends had to go back to Florida to attend a funeral of some of their family. I always water their flowers on their back porch when they have to travel for more than a week.

I was watering their flowers when I heard a noise about 25 feet where the woods started. I looked up and saw a medium sized black bear walking parallel to where I was standing. For whatever stupid thoughts racing through my mind at that moment in time, I hit the bear in its rear end with a stream of pressurized water from the hose. The bear snorted and took off running into the woods.

I laughed myself silly for about 5 minutes. All at once, I realized that the bear could have turned and came after me. I still get a big laugh here and there when I think about this. Most folks where I live have no sense of venture and excitement. They leave me alone, and this is totally fine by me. I live in my own world and like it that way!

Back to the LB. I feel that this young man will sign with us, and will be star in a couple of year. I am going to track his senior season closely. If the young man reads my posts, he will beat a path to Auburn and be the first recruit to sign a letter of intent with the best university in the universe!

areyouawizard.png

Man I've seen some hijacks but this takes the freakin cake.

Bowel movements and bears. Another sign that football is in the air.

They're attracted by the menstration.

Bears that is.

They're attracted by the menstration.

Bears that is.

“I wish I could menstruate. If I could menstruate, I wouldn’t have to deal with idiotic calendars anymore. I’d just be able to count down from my previous cycle. Plus I’d be more in tune with the moon and the tides."

-Dwight Schrute

Here's a pic of Elysee Mbem-Bosse given something the stank face. What do you think it could be?

elysee-mbem-bosse-by-sonny-kennedy-6051518.jpg

This is his "stop hijacking my thread" face!!!

The "G" stands for gas. Not the kind you put in your car, but the kind that puts a smile on the face of bammer fans!

• 1 month later...

Archived