2016 3* ILB Elysee Mbem-Bosse (Michigan commit)

au_bsci_04

6'-3", 232 lbs

Cedar Grove HS, GA

AU offered in March

Other notable offers: Bama, Kentucky, Michigan, UTk, ND, OU, Ole Miss, USCe

Recruiter(s); Rodney Garner, Lance Thompson

Attended BCW,

Teammate of 4* DT and top target Antwuan Jackson

Recently bumped up to No. 157 in Rivals

https://footballrecr...880&CID=1771086

"Mbem-Bosse had one of the best springs in the Southeast, garnering offers from some of the nation's top programs while also shining at major camp events. At 6-foot-2 and 230 pounds, Mbem-Bosse has terrific size and is athletic enough to move and cover in space. His versatility makes him a wanted man and helped him vault up the rankings this go-round."

- Wommack - See more at: https://footballrecr...h.kBd1vsz5.dpuf

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The staff likes EMB a lot.

Sounds like he could be a solid 4* in the making and a teammate of a top target at a position of need...I'll take it!

Has said he WILL play at with Antwaun at the next level. Will it happen? Possibility.

Has said he WILL play at with Antwaun at the next level. Will it happen? Possibility.

The are really CLOSE friends .. package deals don't always work out but let's hope

The are really CLOSE friends .. package deals don't always work out but let's hope

Nope, they are REALLY close friends.

I don't detect even a smidgen of sincerity in your 'hope'. Quite the opposite in fact.

Free read Link

AUBURN, Ala. | Elysee Mbem-Bosse has made multiple visits to Auburn including Big Cat on May 30. The trips have made quite an impression on the four-star linebacker from Cedar Grove in Ellenwood, Ga. "I feel like it's a a great school, got a great program, great football staff, great environment, great atmosphere, great education," Mbem-Bosse said.

Not surprisingly, Mbem-Bosse called his latest trip to Big Cat a great experience. "It was great spending time with the players and the coaches. I could see who they really are, what they do and what they're about," he said. "They're going to treat you like family. They're going to take care of you first and then it's football." Mbem-Bosse was joined at Big Cat with his teammate, Rivals100 defensive tackle Antwuan Jackson. The two are close friends and travel together on a lot of school visits. "We've been friends for a long time," Mbem-Bosse said. "We've talked about it and it would be great to play at the next level together." Mbem-Bosse, 6-foot-2 and 228 pounds, doesn't claim any favorites but said Auburn, Alabama, Wake Forest, Ole Miss, LSU, Notre Dame and N.C. State are recruiting him the hardest. He plans to visit Wake Forest, N.C. State and Notre Dame this week. He'll be back in Auburn in a couple of weeks for a team passing camp. Mbem-Bosse plans to have a decision before or during his senior season. He can't hold out too long. He's planning on graduating in December and enrolling at the school of his choice in January. "I can start working on my degree and get in the playbook early," he said. "It will get me on the field quicker because the guys coming in later won't be at the same speed I'll be on. It's an advantage."

Smart kid seems to have his head screwed on squarely. Hope we get him as like Mikey I like good linebackers and I also like kids that make informed decisions.

New article on al.com. says we lead and is committing in six weeks.

Tweeted a photo of himself photoshopped in an Auburn #8..

Always glad to have a guy like this looking seriously at Auburn. Not only a very good football player, but an early enrollee. Gives him a head start academically and puts him in the mix for early playing time.

While he hasn't committed yet it looks good. He would give us two really good linebackers in this class and we are still looking at some other very good linebackers. With a little bit of luck with recruiting this year we may have a linebacker class that Mikey approves of. Only time will tell.

Some really good D-Linemen are starting to look like Auburn is where they want to go also. Only reason I am bringing up the D-Linemen is every year early in the recruiting season we lose a player or two and the woe is Auburn we can't recruit game starts. Every year over last 4-5 years we end up with a really good class as we always seem to pull in a couple of players right at the end.

One thing so many forget is especially with the bigger guys is sometimes a player who everybody says is a great player but to small has a growth spurt between when he finished playing his Junior year and when he starts playing his Senior Year. I have seen kids grow 2-3 inches and put on 25 pounds and they go from being a really good player who is to small to an elite talent. It takes a while to find these kids especially if they are from a smaller school. With some it even happens once they get to college.

• 1 month later...

According to these guys around the 12:00 minute mark, some folks feel like he was maybe recruiting for us a bit this past weekend. Good listen IMO:

http://www.wareaglesportsradio.com/episode/4247/auburn-undercover-recapping-auburns-big-recruiting-weekend/

He was. He referred to McClain, Calvin Ashley, and some other commits as family on one of his tweets. Of note, Alaric has already started recruiting for Auburn's 2017 class as well.

EMB is all AU from everything I have seen/heard. He may "like" some others, but he no visit they school.

Poetic. Did you learn to speak English in China?

EMB is all AU from everything I have seen/heard. He may "like" some others, but he no visit they school.

Just had a beer or two no big deal

It's my feet. They're Longfellows...

Hope EMB commits soon and brings AJ with him.

Ohio State and AU are both at the top I believe.

Hope EMB commits soon and brings AJ with him.

Ohio State and AU are both at the top I believe.

With EMB or Jackson?

With Jackson, that seems to be true. Have not heard anything about EMB also considering Ohio State.

Archived