2016 5* DT Rashan Gary (Michigan Signee)

McLoofus

Still not the best news. He liked his visit to LSU and he is returning very quickly. He liked his trip to AU as well but has not made it back down yet. He had planned a trip and cancelled when some other guys he was making the trip with could not come. He is obviously very open to where he wants to go and the opportunities that come to him.

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Count me in the group that includes IronMan and Mikey. Gotta expect a ton of competition for a player like Gary. Hope we get him.

Loof, if we take his mom for her word, Rashan's committing this month or the first week of September. No February about it.

Yes, that is when his mom says he is committing. Say she's right. Even if he commits to Auburn, LSU and Michigan will still be recruiting the hell out of him for 4 months, along with other schools.

Again, just a suggestion to take it easy on your ticker and divest yourself from the situation emotionally as much as possible. The team that "gets" him in September still doesn't "have" him until February.

Lets see what his mom says after the visit. She seems to have a very good BS meter. Not sure if that if that is very good news for Coach O. AU is still very much in this. Like I've said before Rashan & his mom both loved AU & his mom loved the AU staff.

Lets see what his mom says after the visit. She seems to have a very good BS meter. Not sure if that if that is very good news for Coach O. AU is still very much in this. Like I've said before Rashan & his mom both loved AU & his mom loved the AU staff.

Very true on Coach O.

Maybe they just want to get Rashan a Hummer to drive while he is at AU?

Glad you added the "to drive" part.

Sooo... Did Mom like LSU?

LSU rolled out the red carpet for them. Not sure of anything else.

Oh I'm sure they did. I would imagine this kid gets the red carpet treatment everywhere.

Sooo... Did Mom like LSU?

LSU rolled out the red carpet for them. Not sure of anything else.

Oh I'm sure they did. I would imagine this kid gets the red carpet treatment everywhere.

AU vs. LSU as it stands. They liked LSU of course, but Mom really digs the AU atmosphere. I know they liked UGA as well, but unless we fall apart, I think we can win this one.

We are going to have a helluva DL class, if we look good this Fall.

We'll see how lsu looks w/o chavis.

I have been saying this for a good while about lsu. Losing Chavis is going to hurt lsu far more than most realize. Steel is not a very good DC of which he has proven more than once. One Chavis is better than 10 Steels and Ogres on a good day. Look for lsu to lose at least 4 or more games. I was right about Duke being back by the end of this week, and I will be right about lsu. We have a much better chance of landing this young man than lsu.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Gary, word around the water cooler is that Auburn just took on a guy who will be eating up a lot of double teams in the next couple years. You'd be in the cubicle right next to his. Just wanted to bounce that off you. Could be a lot of synergy with you guys.

Oh, by the way, there are some donuts in the break room.

Hey Gary, word around the water cooler is that Auburn just took on a guy who will be eating up a lot of double teams in the next couple years. You'd be in the cubicle right next to his. Just wanted to bounce that off you. Could be a lot of synergy with you guys.

Nice. I like it!

You mean a future defensive line of Cowart, Russell, Gary and Davidson ? Oh yeah, I think AU fans could get use to that.

Archived