2016 5* DT Rashan Gary (Michigan Signee)

McLoofus

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish we would focus more on other guys that we actually have a legitimate shot at such as Jackson, Brown, Kyle Davis, Mbem-Bosse, Keir Thomas; instead of dedicating time to this guy who I feel is Michigan bound.

WAR EAGLE!!!

I wish we would focus more on other guys that we actually have a legitimate shot at such as Jackson, Brown, Kyle Davis, Mbem-Bosse, Keir Thomas; instead of dedicating time to this guy who I feel is Michigan bound.

WAR EAGLE!!!

So we should just tell him not to bother coming this weekend? Good one.

WAR EAGLE!!!

So we should just tell him not to bother coming this weekend? Good one.

Yeah, not sure why we're even going to show up for the Iron Bowl since we're probably going to lose that, too. I mean, generally speaking, it's just dumb to try to do things that are hard.

Is Rashan going to visit this weekend?

According to his 6'4" 185 lb WR teammate, which we are recruiting, the 3 of them (including Kareem Walker) are all driving down together Saturday.

WAR EAGLE!!!

Come on Tim. In recruiting you never know with these kids. In November it appears he is Michigan bound, but after a good visit on Iron Bowl week things COULD change. If we don't try we'll never know. I'm all for Muschamp putting on the full court press.

WAR EAGLE!!!

It's not either/or. We have plenty of coaches and resources to recruit any number of prospects. In the case of Gary, we need top DT prospects and you can't get 'em if you don't go after 'em.

WAR EAGLE!!!

It's not either/or. We have plenty of coaches and resources to recruit any number of prospects. In the case of Gary, we need top DT prospects and you can't get 'em if you don't go after 'em.

AU is very much in this race. And I'll bet after this visit AU will have tons of momentum with Gary.

WAR EAGLE!!!

AU is very much in this race. And I'll bet after this visit AU will have tons of momentum with Gary.

Good to hear. Thanks WDE. Today has been a great momentum day for us! Wondering if we will no longer be recruiting his teammate, the WR since we got the commit from KD today.

I read where he's been hanging out with Charles Barkley. I hope Sir Charles can help sway him to AU.

Gary looks taller than Barkley in the pics. Hope he had a great trip.

I don't suppose he's being recruited as a dualsport athlete?

What are the reasons we need to get all torqued up over Gary?

cause he is really really really good at a position that we really really really need.

Archived