Jonathan Mincy - Falcons Minicamp

RunInRed

Two defensive backs who stood out were Jonathan Mincy and Ricardo Allen. Mincy, a UDFA cornerback out of Auburn, was flying all over the place, made at least three PBUs and held his own against Jones during one-on-ones. Allen continued to shine by hauling in two interceptions at free safety.

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/news/blog/article-1/Five-Things-to-Know-From-Day-2-of-Minicamp/44177f35-71f7-455d-8c2d-

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking about this earlier. Good for Mincy. Hope he makes the team.

was thinking the same thing, find it hard to understand how a true Auburn Fan can be that way.

oh please. Take the phan glasses off.

It's called sarcasm.

was thinking the same thing, find it hard to understand how a true Auburn Fan can be that way.

It's called sarcasm.

What are phan glasses? Serious question, made me think of:

2091837_e5626aa625.jpg

It's called sarcasm.

2091837_e5626aa625.jpg

Ha. Funny.

just playing off their name. Could have said orange and blue glasses but phan was just too easy

It's called sarcasm.

2091837_e5626aa625.jpg

Ha. Funny.

just playing off their name. Could have said orange and blue glasses but phan was just too easy

Serves me right, I didn't even notice their name!

I just hope Mincy does not line up against Cooper on Sunday's.

I don't imagine most fans would want most CBs lined up in single man against the premiere receiver in whatever league their team plays in.

Cooper abused every cornerback in the SEC. Dude was the 4th overall pick in the draft.

Lol I totally forgot we as Auburn fans had to love every single player to walk Pat Dye field. Laughing because Mincy got signed by the Falcons because let's be honest he got abused last year doesn't make me any less of an Auburn fan. Get a grip my man.

Lol I totally forgot we as Auburn fans had to love every single player to walk Pat Dye field. Laughing because Mincy got signed by the Falcons because let's be honest he got abused last year doesn't make me any less of an Auburn fan. Get a grip my man.

Yep, he got abused by Cooper, Odell Beckham, Jr., Mike Evans... even got to go against Sammy Watkins and Kelvin Benjamin once each. He also went up against Jarvis Landry, Kevin Norwood, Donte Moncrief, Tyler Lockett once, Dorial Green-Beckham (a high first rounder in every respect other than how he acted off the field) once, Rashad Greene once... and those are just the dudes who have left school. Treadwell, Noil... I've belabored the point enough. A lot of those guys abuse(d) every CB they face.

We can also talk about the non-existent pass rush that was supposed to give opposing WRs less time to get open. And that his position coach and coordinator just got fired. And that he spent his first two years before them without any remotely decent coaching whatsoever.

Mincy was a warrior for Auburn. I just don't see the value in doing anything other than wishing him good luck.

Yep, he got abused by Cooper, Odell Beckham, Jr., Mike Evans... even got to go against Sammy Watkins and Kelvin Benjamin once each. He also went up against Jarvis Landry, Kevin Norwood, Donte Moncrief, Tyler Lockett once, Dorial Green-Beckham (a high first rounder in every respect other than how he acted off the field) once, Rashad Greene once... and those are just the dudes who have left school. Treadwell, Noil... I've belabored the point enough. A lot of those guys abuse(d) every CB they face.

We can also talk about the non-existent pass rush that was supposed to give opposing WRs less time to get open. And that his position coach and coordinator just got fired. And that he spent his first two years before them without any remotely decent coaching whatsoever.

Mincy was a warrior for Auburn. I just don't see the value in doing anything other than wishing him good luck.

Loof you make me hate myself

Loof you make me hate myself

LOL, I was wondering how you were gonna respond to that, Clayton. Holy crap, hahahahaha

Landed hard on the floor b/c even the high horse I was sitting on fell over laughing.

PS- I'm not being sarcastic. You just made my day (and maybe made me get over myself... maybe).

I'm good with this analysis....hoping he will do well....

I don't imagine most fans would want most CBs lined up in single man against the premiere receiver in whatever league their team plays in.

Cooper abused every cornerback in the SEC. Dude was the 4th overall pick in the draft.

Vernon Hargreaves held his own, despite being pushed off most of the time in that game when he lined up against mr all world cooper. Lol

Vernon Hargreaves held his own, despite being pushed off most of the time in that game when he lined up against mr all world cooper. Lol

Suppose you'd want Coates over Cooper?

Yeah, 10 catches, 200+ yards and three TDs

Amari+Cooper+Florida+v+Alabama+-_Ctwu5b8kfl.jpg

really held his own :-\

Since he's gone from bama, and the Raiders have been one of my favorite teams since I was a kid, I hope cooper is a hall of famer with the silver and black. (The cowboys and lions are my other teams I really like)

Yeah, 10 catches, 200+ yards and three TDs

Amari+Cooper+Florida+v+Alabama+-_Ctwu5b8kfl.jpg

really held his own :-\/>

That's one play he won straight up ( without pushing off this time). A goal line jump ball I may add. And for the record, those yds were NOT all on Hargreaves. Bama moved him away from Hargreaves when they needed a big play. Go back and watch

Archived