Woman plans to marry her father

TitanTiger

A teenager has revealed in an interview that she plans to marry her father and have children after dating for two years.

The unnamed 18-year-old revealed in an interview with New York Magazine her romantic relationship of almost two years with her biological father after being estranged from him for 12 years.

In the interview, the girl also said the two also plan on having children.

The teenager said her father reached out to her on Facebook when she was in high school and soon after, she went to stay with him for a week.

After the week together, the 18-year-old said they had sex and then started dating.

"Everyone on my mom’s side of the family sees us as father and daughter," she told the magazine. "Those who know that he’s my dad, and that we are engaged, include my father’s parents (they can see we are happy together and they can’t wait for us to have babies — they treat us just like any other couple), the woman we live with, and my best friend."

After the wedding, the woman says they plan to move to New Jersey where adult incest is legal.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/01/17/woman-plans-to-marry-her-father-after-two-years-dating/

http://nymag.com/scienceofus/2015/01/what-its-like-to-date-your-dad.html

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been legal in Jersey since 79 due to the way the law was written. Kind of surprised they haven't patched it up yet.

A teenager has revealed in an interview that she plans to marry her father and have children after dating for two years.

The unnamed 18-year-old revealed in an interview with New York Magazine her romantic relationship of almost two years with her biological father after being estranged from him for 12 years.

In the interview, the girl also said the two also plan on having children.

The teenager said her father reached out to her on Facebook when she was in high school and soon after, she went to stay with him for a week.

After the week together, the 18-year-old said they had sex and then started dating.

"Everyone on my mom’s side of the family sees us as father and daughter," she told the magazine. "Those who know that he’s my dad, and that we are engaged, include my father’s parents (they can see we are happy together and they can’t wait for us to have babies — they treat us just like any other couple), the woman we live with, and my best friend."

After the wedding, the woman says they plan to move to New Jersey where adult incest is legal.

http://www.foxnews.c...o-years-dating/

http://nymag.com/sci...e-your-dad.html

I guess this classifies as a "two-person union"?

Been legal in Jersey since 79 due to the way the law was written. Kind of surprised they haven't patched it up yet.

This could explain the Jersey Housewives.

With the new ruling. This should be legal. Along with siblings marrying and cousins, multiple couples,multi spouses, etc... Also gun owners should fight for carry conceal license should be accepted in every state.

With the new ruling. This should be legal. Along with siblings marrying and cousins, multiple couples,multi spouses, etc... Also gun owners should fight for carry conceal license should be accepted in every state.

Assuming you're in the southeast, you can already marry your cousin.

Have at it, bucko.

If her soon to be husband was actually a father to her throughout her whole life, this would never happen. But then again, 99.9% of divorced fathers don't end up marrying their daughters. This is just sick.

What color lights will be used to light up the WH to honor this union??? :dunno:

What color lights will be used to light up the WH to honor this union??? :dunno:/>

Considering they're doing it in a state where incest is legal, I doubt we hear anything from the WH.

Didn't click the links.... hope they are not from the SE... we catch enough BS from people thinking everyone that lives down here is like this.

Didn't click the links.... hope they are not from the SE... we catch enough BS from people thinking everyone that lives down here is like this.

That and our women are assumed to be pregnant and walking down dirt roads, barefooted. The woman in the article is from the Great Lakes region.

This is wacked up. However i refuse to let it raise my blood pressure. It doesn't happen that much, I hope.

This is wacked up. However i refuse to let it raise my blood pressure. It doesn't happen that much, I hope.

YET

Hey it's all good now. They are committed and loving and that's all that matters anymore. Can't discriminate you know.

What It’s Like to Date Your Dad

By Alexa Tsoulis-Reay

I'm sure this will be required reading for 8th graders before too long.

YET

You think there's going to be a sudden rash of incest in this country?

YET

Lotta hot daughters out there....

( sarcasm doesn't really translate very well on text )

YET

IDK. What prevents it? Morality is kind of out the window by many accounts. And then of course there is the law......wait!

YET

IDK. What prevents it? Morality is kind of out the window by many accounts. And then of course there is the law......wait!

legally married or not I am no more appalled . The sexual relationship is sickening enough. Today, next year or twenty years ago it is no more or less jacked up.

YET

If Bens is correct and it's been legal in Virginia since '79 (35+ years), yet Virginia hasn't fallen into the sea, hasn't been struck by fire & brimstone from Heaven, is better off economically than Alabama (particularly at the state budget level), and still isn't letting cats and dogs get married even if they co-habitate...combined with the fact that most of us never gave a thought about Virginia incest laws or statistics over all those years...maybe it isn't the END OF THE WORLD and we don't have to run like lemmings into the sea.

I'm not defending incest, I'm calling for calm & reason. I see no need for panic. I'm not endorsing it--I'm personally sickened by it--and I wouldn't want it to increase in frequency or acceptance. But if it hasn't cracked the horizon on our top priorities list for 35 years, why panic now? Maybe there are more important national priorities we should be focusing on now, as apparently there were then?

When I think of the most terrible calamities on Planet Earth over the last 35 years, not a dang one comes to mind that was caused by incest in the hills of Virginia.

(...Now, WEST Virginia, that's different. That's where that spawn of Satan in T-Town was born. :no::big: )

New Jersey actually, Quietfan, and only on a technicality.

They don't does english write when righting there law up their. (take that, grammar nazis)

Archived