ISIS THREATENS TO TAKE GAZA FROM RIVAL TERROR GROUP HAMAS

AURaptor

The Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) on Tuesday threatened to take over the Gaza Strip from one of its rival Sunni terror groups, Hamas, which rules the Palestinian territory. In a video message released from Raqqa, Syria, ISIS complained that Hamas had not enforced Sharia law to a sufficient degree.

“We will uproot the state of the Jews (Israel) and you and Fatah (which governs the Palestinian Authority), and all of the secularists are nothing and you will be over-run by our creeping multitudes,” a masked ISIS militant said in the message Tuesday, which was addressed to the “tyrants of Hamas,” Reuters reports.

:popcorn:

ISIS executed children for not fasting during Ramadan. Children generally are excused from fasting. But Isis has a different view.

From the article

"The rule of sharia (Islamic law) will be implemented in Gaza, in spite of you. We swear that what is happening in the Levant today, and in particular the Yarmouk camp, will happen in Gaza," he said, referring to Islamic State advances in Syria, including in a Damascus district founded by Palestinian refugees.

Islamic State has also taken over swathes of Iraq and has claimed attacks in Egypt, Libya, Tunisia and Yemen.

How many Nations have to be under attack before we consider this a World War? I'm not sure if our involvement is needed, but this thing is only escalating/spreading. Obviously they feel comfortable enough with their gains in Syria and Iraq to take on another front.

It will be interesting to see how Hamas responds.

Which country will be the first to blame Israel for this?

ISIS makes lots of threats. Given that they'd have to go through Egypt or Israel to get to Gaza and the regimes of both those countries are anti-ISIS, I'm not too worried about it. I don't see Hamas giving up its own power and quietly acquiescing to them either.

ISIS makes lots of threats. Given that they'd have to go through Egypt or Israel to get to Gaza and the regimes of both those countries are anti-ISIS, I'm not too worried about it. I don't see Hamas giving up its own power and quietly acquiescing to them either.

ISIS fighters come from all across the ME.

Please clarify the Egypt comment here?

This could get very interesting (not in a good way). Iran will retaliate in force if ISIS hits Hamas.

The current Egyptian government is fighting against ISIS fractions in Libya. It is definitely anti-ISIS. (And it is one of the stronger Arab countries militarily.)

http://www.cnn.com/2...st/isis-crisis/

This could get very interesting (not in a good way). Iran will retaliate in force if ISIS hits Hamas.

That may be inevitable. There are many motives and interests at work. Not to mention, the complications from one interest leveraging another.

The current Egyptian government is fighting against ISIS fractions in Libya. It is definitely anti-ISIS. (And it is one of the stronger Arab countries militarily.)

http://www.cnn.com/2...st/isis-crisis/

OK, thanks...yes, this makes sense.

Bloody ISIS campaign spills across region, into Egypt

The Islamic State in Iraq and Syria earned its brutal reputation as it spread violence and terror across those two war-torn countries.

But in an apparent expansion of its reach, it has, in just the past week, claimed responsibility for a roll call of attacks in other countries: the deadly bombing of a mosque in Kuwait last Friday, the horrific beachfront killings in Tunisia the same day and now coordinated military attacks in Egypt.

ISIS apparently launched simultaneous attacks Wednesday on Egyptian military checkpoints, reportedly killing 17 Egyptian soldiers and injuring 30 others.

The wave of violence comes after a spokesman for the Sunni extremist group urged followers to step up attacks during the Muslim holy month of Ramadan. And it shows how ISIS' tentacles are reaching out from Yemen on the southern tip of the Arabian Peninsula across the Gulf states to Tunisia in North Africa.

Egypt: Deadly attacks in Sinai

Our "leaders" views Then & Now

Then: Nothing going on in the Middle East......We must invade & topple their leaders!!! We must find the Oi...l...uh....we mean WMDs!!!

Now: ISIS really is terrorizing people....nothing we can do....yawn....

smh....

Your review of Middle East history is lacking a few items.

Archived