Spent the afternoon in Auburn today

I spent the afternoon in Auburn with my wife today. Had a nice day. Ate lunch at Acre. Great spot. Saw the new scoreboard, progress downtown, the new trees, sad one is not going to make it, went in to the new student wellness center which was awesome and walked around in the heat. Love the place. Lots of construction on campus now. I took a few pics and thought I would post them but I hate to admit I do not know how to.

As long as I have been posting here I hate to admit I have yet to post some pics. Can someone send me a text or just explain somewhere how to post pics. Thanks

I remember when me and my parents would go to the Plains a few days before game day. Man oh man, I truly miss those days.

• 5 weeks later...

I get all choked up whenever I see pictures of Auburn it looks beautiful

Since you live in Scotland have you ever been to Auburn? I know you've been to the states because you saw our beloved Yankees play. No disrespect just curious and if not how did you become a Auburn fan?

Since you live in Scotland have you ever been to Auburn? I know you've been to the states because you saw our beloved Yankees play. No disrespect just curious and if not how did you become a Auburn fan?

I really want to post an intro thread explaining all, to the previous question I have not been YET!

I really want to post an intro thread explaining all, to the previous question I have not been YET!

You need 14 more post get to work................

There is a new member thread you can use. I doubt anyone checks it though.

I posted in the AU Family section is that where it should of went?

I posted in the AU Family section is that where it should of went?

Your OK you got in the announcement section and AU Family

Archived