2016 4* LB Zach McCloud (Miami commit)

ellitor

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 more top LB's commit else where. Looks like we may end up with 1 linebacker in the 2016 class.

E think one of LB will flip from another school to AU. 1 LB in 2016? Nah, we will sign 3 or 4 LB in the class of 2016.

Here's 2 more that would be great to sign. Mack Wilson and P.J. Blue.

We are looking at Blue at safety not LB and we have not offered. Also we stopped recruiting Mack a while back.

It will be tough to flip him to AU. Thanks for your hard work.

I appreciate all your kind words but nobody puts in more work than you on this board. I'm honestly amazed at all the threads you have started here and on the football forum with the way you have organized them and the graphics you use to make them pretty and reader friendly. All I do is bring info whenever I can. There is no comparison on the work level. You have that hands down.

Who is the Clemson LB commit we still want in on?

Rahshaun Smith and Tre Lamar. Appears to be more Smith though right now.

• 2 weeks later...

Would love to get him, Bush and EMB and call it a day. Would be a pretty complete class along with Threat.

Wait, we better run this by Mikey first.

Would love to get him, Bush and EMB and call it a day. Would be a pretty complete class along with Threat.

Wait, we better run this by Mikey first.

If those four make the coaches happy, I'll be happy. If we end up with just two, then we'll all know there were some big swings and misses.

Visiting AU today?

He visited Fla Monday, FSU Tuesday and AU Wednesday. Just a time line update.

Gracias.

Sometimes I spell that "Garcias". Or instead of thanks I may say "mucho garcias". But then some fan of the show Criminal Minds accused me of being rude to fat girls because Garcia on that show is sort of a "mucho" girl, therefore "mucho garcias" is politically incorrect. So there ya' go, a poor boy can't win for losin'.

OK, it's too hot to fish and I got nothin'.

Archived