2016 4* LB Zach McCloud (Miami commit)

ellitor

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone know if we are still recruiting Zach? Not sure what the situation in Miami means for his recruitment.

We are

As Muschamp said the other day and I think he was being nice the Line Backing in the Arkansas game was barely adequate. So could anybody do a quick re-cap on who we are still pursuing and where we are with each one?

As Muschamp said the other day and I think he was being nice the Line Backing in the Arkansas game was barely adequate. So could anybody do a quick re-cap on who we are still pursuing and where we are with each one?

Here are the top LBers we are still going after (I am sure there are more, this is just to get us started):

1) Devin Bush, Jr.(KN and and another analyst CB'd him to Auburn within the past week)

2) Zach McLoud (Miami commit; was a soft verbal to Miami before Golden was fired and has made numerous trips to Auburn so I expect Auburn has a really good chance to land him)

3) Rahshaun Smith (highest ranked LB in the 2016 class; decommitted from Clemson, its between Auburn and Maryland. His high school mentor is on staff at Maryland, so he is Maryland's to lose)

4) Tre Lamar (Clemson commit, Auburn still pursuing though and he is listening, whatever that means)

5. Ben Davis (Alabama legacy)

Here are the top LBers we are still going after (I am sure there are more, this is just to get us started):

1) Devin Bush, Jr.(KN and and another analyst CB'd him to Auburn within the past week)

2) Zach McLoud (Miami commit; was a soft verbal to Miami before Golden was fired and has made numerous trips to Auburn so I expect Auburn has a really good chance to land him)

3) Rahshaun Smith (highest ranked LB in the 2016 class; decommitted from Clemson, its between Auburn and Maryland. His high school mentor is on staff at Maryland, so he is Maryland's to lose)

4) Tre Lamar (Clemson commit, Auburn still pursuing though and he is listening, whatever that means)

On Rashaun Smith: Maryland has already fired their head coach and has yet to hire another one. Are we sure that his high school mentor will still be on their staff come NSD?

On Rashaun Smith: Maryland has already fired their head coach and has yet to hire another one. Are we sure that his high school mentor will still be on their staff come NSD?

I apparently haven't been keeping up with Rahshaun Smith's recruitment. I just read an article from October 2 stating that Auburn isn't even in his top 4 anymore. It is now LSU, Clemson, Oregon and Maryland.

I apparently haven't been keeping up with Rahshaun Smith's recruitment. I just read an article from October 2 stating that Auburn isn't even in his top 4 anymore. It is now LSU, Clemson, Oregon and Maryland.

LSU & Clemson lead for Rahshaun Smith

:(

:(

Expecting something different?

:(/>

Expecting something different?

Hoping...Wishing...maybe some begging...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived