2016 4* DL Shavar Manuel

au_bsci_04

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting since he previously named FSU his leader and they currently have 89% CBs. New name for me, so not sure if something happened...

Has he even visited Auburn?

No and it's a FSU/Florida battle. AU is just a hat on the table right now but Boom could change that.

No and it's a FSU/Florida battle. AU is just a hat on the table right now but Boom could change that.

Let's hope Boom changes that. :)

If this is indeed his top three, out of those, I would think LSU and AU would be the biggest battle.

Odd to me that it would be a battle between those 2 schools given what was said above about being an SEC guy. Not even giving F$U a real mention.

Odd to me that it would be a battle between those 2 schools given what was said above about being an SEC guy. Not even giving F$U a real mention.

Things are odd in recruiting all the time.

Yea, E is a recruiting nut....some might say odd. I'm feeling funny tonight.

E - Thank you for your hard work! Keep going!

Well you did speak truth.

Well you did speak truth.

Good Truth we need more odd people like you on this board and in the world period.

@ShavarManuel: My top 3 schools: Florida, Auburn, and LSU right now #Blessed

No FSU mention

He stopped liking FSU and Nauta decommitted around the same time. I wonder what is going on with that.

No FSU mention

He stopped liking FSU and Nauta decommitted around the same time. I wonder what is going on with that.

Nauta clue.

No FSU mention

Nauta clue.

Im thinking they are nauta fans of Fisher anymore.

No FSU mention

Nauta clue.

Booooooooooooooooo

No FSU mention

Nauta clue.

Who is? Unless you want to play football AND break the law...

No FSU mention

Nauta clue.

aka: Hit women

ETA: That is part of it, and Nauta's Dad had a job opportunity fall through.

No FSU mention

Nauta clue.

aka: Hit women

ETA: That is part of it, and Nauta's Dad had a job opportunity fall through.

And, you know, commit armed robbery and such. That really sucks though. Hope it all works out for his dad

No FSU mention

Here's my thing: I'm surprised this hasn't been a bigger deal. If FSU is actually out and of the picture, and Florida is less than stellar right now, it might be between us and LSU. What am I missing?

Orgeron has run off about 1/3 of their DL @ LSU. He is selling PT to some bigtime kids like Manuel, and Gary.

And the expected starting DE for LSU this year is now.... :rimshot: :rimshot: :rimshot:

Tashawn Bower

Orgeron has run off about 1/3 of their DL @ LSU. He is selling PT to some bigtime kids like Manuel, and Gary.

LSU has a long history of very good defenses. Interesting that Ed is running players off the team. I always thought Orgeron went a little past the rules when it came to his best ability, recruiting.

I think Les Miles has signed off on a certain retirement after Orgeron & Steele dismantle Lsu's defense. A lot of folks seem to think that this combo was a good solution to plug in the hole left by Chavis when he moved to College Station. Lsu would have been better off bringing back Lou Tepper. Come & revisit this blog mid November.

Archived