Devaroe Lawrence

RunInRed

I'd have thought that was Duke, but he's not fat enough

He has really put in some hard work since arriving at AU. Someone should post a before and after shot.

His before shot was impressive, too, IMO.

I did NOT pick him as a sleeper when he signed. Repeat: I did NOT pick him as a sleeper. You hear me, football gods?!

He has really put in some hard work since arriving at AU. Someone should post a before and after shot.

His before shot was impressive, too, IMO.

I did NOT pick him as a sleeper when he signed. Repeat: I did NOT pick him as a sleeper. You hear me, football gods?!

I remember him having a large gut and looking badly out of shape....maybe I have him confused with someone else.

He's on the Takeo Spikes neck-loss program.

This made me laugh a lot!

Not only the gut, but the guns and traps.

Well, I'm not sure you can get a good feel for anything else when his arms are behind his back and he's wearing pads. I saw some other pics during his recruitment, and really it was his traps in those pics that led me to believe that he'd be a beast after some time in our program.

Okay, have at it, I'm going to go dissect some photos of hot bikini girls now.

Well, I'm not sure you can get a good feel for anything else when his arms are behind his back and he's wearing pads. I saw some other pics during his recruitment, and really it was his traps in those pics that led me to believe that he'd be a beast after some time in our program.

Can't stop when it's just getting good, Loof. Was he sweating in the pics?

Agreed....bordering close to man law violation territory.

Agreed....bordering close to man law violation territory.

I am going to have to visit thechive.com from just reading this thread. :muscles:

My wife banned me from the chive after an ex showed up in one of the posts. Oh married life...

yea, i have dated several of them too..

Archived