Shocking Video----PP Employees Sorting Baby Body Parts

Proud Tiger

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm loving the unrelenting tenacity, ladies. Pretty soon yall will either grow frustrated because yall can't teach the pig to sing or the pig will get oinking mad because a couple idiots are trying to teach him how to sing.

So Jeff, you blindly deny there's any issue here?

Please, do tell!

Please, do tell!

I already discussed on another thread that I don't think the abortion is itself racist. I just briefly researched the founder of PP and she was obviously racist. She participated in the KKK as a matter of fact. As far as symbols, the PP never actively persecuted the minorities. So I don't see how the symbol is comparable to the CBF.

Please, do tell!

I already discussed on another thread that I don't think the abortion is itself racist. I just briefly researched the founder of PP and she was obviously racist. She participated in the KKK as a matter of fact. As far as symbols, the PP never actively persecuted the minorities. So I don't see how the symbol is comparable to the CBF.

Egon, you've crossed streams.

The issue w/ THIS thread isn't symbols, flags, or racism.

It's the practice of profiteering off of aborted human parts.

Please, do tell!

Egon, you've crossed streams.

The issue w/ THIS thread isn't symbols, flags, or racism.

It's the practice of profiteering off of aborted human parts.

Again, I discussed that part last thread. The quote brought the subject of racism up so don't accuse me of deflecting either. If you want a centralized discussion, tell your true believers bunch to stop making so many unnecessary threads.

jeff....I have been chastised some lately for making supposedly non relevant posts within a thread. So I started this one. As Raptor said, it has NOTHING to do with race or the CF, just the shocking dealing with baby body parts. This is unlawful by the way but no one seems concerned about enforcing laws these days.

::: crickets::::

Not sure what you want. PP was covered by most elsewhere.

Don't trust the people that are putting out the videos. Investigate them and see if they are truly breaking the law. If they are then burn them down.

*Apply this response to all future posts involving Centers for Medical Progress and PP as my response till an investigation is conducted and results given.

Not the latest news, and if so, not with very much sincerity. But mainly, I was referring to PP fans HERE, on this forum.

Don't trust the people that are putting out the videos. Investigate them and see if they are truly breaking the law. If they are then burn them down.

Doesn't look very good for PP.

*Apply this response to all future posts involving Centers for Medical Progress and PP as my response till an investigation is conducted and results given.

In other words, let this die down and check back w/ the story in 6 months, a year, .. .never.

I couldn't bring myself to watch it. I don't understand how people can willingly desensitize themselves to excuse such barbarism.

We are a sick country.

I couldn't bring myself to watch it. I don't understand how people can willingly desensitize themselves to excuse such barbarism.

We are a sick country.

I started in on it, and there were clips from the previous vids, of the various PP folks talking, haggling, and such. The sort thing where you SEE them discussing prices, but the MSM and PP are trying to tell us...

" It may seem like that, to the un-EDUCATED layperson, but in reality, that's just common speak, completely above board and TOTALLY 100 % and absolutely legal. Why, you'd have to be a complete moron to think PP would ever break the law !!! "

There was one part, not too far in , which showed ' parts' that I didn't need to see. That's where I stopped.

I only bothered reading posts here, so what are they using the body parts for?

Can they be grown in a lab setting and implanted into ailing people?

What ever the use, sales of body parts are illegal.

They were selling body parts. That's the crux of the issue.

That is one thing they are doing with some of them. Trying to grow organs to meet the shortage for those that need transplants.

http://www.medicaldaily.com/kidney-harvested-aborted-human-fetus-grown-rat-end-organ-donor-shortage-scientists-319186

Not the latest news, and if so, not with very much sincerity. But mainly, I was referring to PP fans HERE, on this forum.

Doesn't look very good for PP.

In other words, let this die down and check back w/ the story in 6 months, a year, .. .never.

Ok Miss Cleo

That is one thing they are doing with some of them. Trying to grow organs to meet the shortage for those that need transplants.

http://www.medicaldaily.com/kidney-harvested-aborted-human-fetus-grown-rat-end-organ-donor-shortage-scientists-319186

How terrible they use otherwise garbage to try to further the medical community and provide help to patients in desperate need. I can see being against abortion, sure. I'm not a "fan", but at least it's being used for good instead of just throwing it in the dumpster behind the building.

What else are the parts being used for?

http://www.medicalda...ientists-319186

How terrible they use otherwise garbage to try to further the medical community and provide help to patients in desperate need. I can see being against abortion, sure. I'm not a "fan", but at least it's being used for good instead of just throwing it in the dumpster behind the building.

Eye diseases, HIV, Muscular Dystrophy, Diabetes, Leukemia, Parkinson's, Hodgkin's Lymphoma are listed in this article. Probably just about every disease humans suffer from the tissue is used to study.

Appears many universities use the tissue for research, they just keep it under-wraps due to threats of violence to property and personnel.

This part sums it up pretty well I think:

George J. Annas, a law professor and bioethicist at Boston University, said, “What’s going on now is probably legal, but Congress won’t like it.”

Regarding the companies, Mr. Annas said: “They won’t be real happy that this is all out in the public. This threatens their business. Even if what they’re doing is legal, the law can easily be changed.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/28/health/fetal-tissue-from-abortions-for-research-is-traded-in-a-gray-zone.html

Essentially your statement is correct unless they outlaw abortion completely. The tissue will be disposed of versus being used for medical research if they were to do so.

This is an organizations founded by an absolutely barbarous human being that continues to carry out barbarous acts....infanticide; and then having the gall to defend trying to profit from it is ludicrous. We are truly lost as a race if this is viewed as acceptable. It is repugnant that this organization is allowed to operate; much less be funded by our tax $$....these videos need to keep coming and some prosecutor needs to grow some balls and go after them.

"If you're going to kill all these [Jewish] people, at least take the brains out so that the material may be utilized." - Nazi Doctor Julius Hallervorden, Nuremberg Trials, 1945

"If you're going to kill all these [Jewish] people, at least take the brains out so that the material may be utilized." - Nazi Doctor Julius Hallervorden, Nuremberg Trials, 1945

Lampshades, gold fillings, human hair for wigs, and padding, the list that butchers can justify the use of human body parts is very long.

The Nazis would be so proud of some of you.

PP has killed far more innocent lives than the Nazis. FAR more. Our Country is being called out by Russia and Iran for lack of Morals..............

Archived