JUST ONE MORE WEEK!!!!!!

AUEngineer2016

It's been a long offseason. There have been commitments. Decommitments. Preseason polls and predictions. Award watch lists and roster changes.

But we're almost there. In just one week, we start Fall camp. We will start to get practice video and commentary on it from the media in attendance. We will finally be able to see the effects of the S&C program on the guys this year.

It's startin' to feel a lot like football. War Eagle everyone, and may this week pass quickly.

Nip???

It will be here in a flash....I hope.

Nip???

It will be here in a flash....I hope.

not likely...probably will be 100 degrees for day one of the "Fall" camp. Meanwhile, someone ought to check their calendar.

Soooooo excited!!! I mean, we are watching construction like it is the most exciting thing ever. It is TIME for football to start back before I learn more about engineering than I ever needed to know!

Can't wait! So ready!

:wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle:

The offseason is always the most boring time of the year and always feels to just drag on. It's almost time and I'm ready for some football! WDE

I always consider the nip to be the moment when I start getting the feeling in my legs like I could go out and play right now. I've had the nip for about a week and a half now.

I always consider the nip to be the moment when I start getting the feeling in my legs like I could go out and play right now. I've had the nip for about a week and a half now.

Same. Just picked up tickets for the MSU game, made it even more so.

I was just thinking about the nip watch

Check the board over the weekend...

Archived