Josh Jackson

jwmboom7

I thought he was supposed to visit Auburn sometime this summer. Does anyone have the latest details on his plans/recruitment? If he visits, then I think we have a legit shot at landing him.

If we got him....I'd cry tears of joy. Only player I'd want ahead of him in this class is Ben Simmons

I thought somebody posted an article about him wanting to visit us? Chances are slim absolutely though. I can't imagine a coach at any program who wouldn't want him

We don't even show up on his list of offers so I don't expect to see him soon. I really hope I'm wrong.........

I thought somebody posted an article about him wanting to visit us? Chances are slim absolutely though. I can't imagine a coach at any program who wouldn't want him

http://www.detroitne...ckson/29526399/

From another article back in April: "Jackson claims no favorites among his list of schools and has no exact timetable for a decision. Jackson hopes to visit Auburn this summer."

Haven't heard much lately though.

Thanks for finding I knew there was something out there. Lets hope it happens somehow................

Yep that's what I read. If this could happen....you're talking about a Carmelo Anthony at Syracuse type of impact as a freshman

Archived