The Noose Tightens on Hillary

Proud Tiger

THIS DOJ will Never even investigate the pantsuit ...

THIS DOJ will Never even investigate the pantsuit ...

She'll probably get some sort of medal , like Obama did , even before he was elected.

Democrats will not care, but will vote for her anyway.

Isn't it funny ? The party so hell bent on having the first WOMAN President is also the group of folks who want to do away with gender identity.

What's up w/ that ?

#juxtaprogressive

I remember an old saying from years ago. This area was a democratic lock in elections. It didn't matter what you were as long as you had that d by your name on the ballot. People would say they didn't care if he was a horse thief as long as he was a democrat they'd vote for him. It seems it still applies today.

Democrats will not care, but will vote for her anyway.

Isn't it funny ? The party so hell bent on having the first WOMAN President is also the group of folks who want to do away with gender identity.

What's up w/ that ?

#juxtaprogressive

Raptor, you're trying to apply logic here..seriously; gender identity, race identity, sex identity is the D platform. Archaic concepts like equal protection, personal liberty, inalienable rights for all are 18th century white privilege concepts....Now for me; I say we nominate Donald as the R candidate and have Bruce Jenner be his running mate...then let's see what happens...

Archived