Stimulating the economy... 1 haircut at a time.

AURaptor

Too bad not all of us make $ 23 million dollars so we can spread it around to the " little people " . At least we have Hillary to champion the plight of the middle class !

Hillary Clinton’s NYC haircut cost $600 — more than average American makes in a week

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure this is gonna piss you off raptor.

But is 600 a week really more than the "average" American makes in a week?

On topic, stupid people do stupid things with their money. Rich stupid people do even more ridiculous things. and she wasn't getting my vote anyway :)

$600 a week is $15/hour with a 40-hour week. In southwest Georgia, it is certainly true.

On topic, stupid people do stupid things with their money. Rich stupid people do even more ridiculous things. and she wasn't getting my vote anyway :)

This is Hillary making really poor decisions. With her money, with her e-mails.

I hope every American who makes $ 600 a week , or less, will think fondly of Hillary , in her luxury recliner, getting a deep scalp massage, head full of expensive shampoo, laughing that cackle she has for a laugh, while they've just finished a full week's worth of work, day in and day out, 8 hours a day, knowing every bit of their toil and effort amounts to a couple of relaxing hours in the day of Secretary Pantsuit.

The Clinton campaign did not respond to The Post’s requests for comment on its story, so it is not known if she paid the standard $600 price for her haircut or if the labor was done as a favor by the owner.

So we don't even know if she spent her own money on it lol.

Cost doesn't surprise me. I know there is a lady in Auburn that charges about $100 for a cut and still gets tips. No highlights, no coloring etc. That will cost you more.

Maybe we can get an article that she doesn't drive a Honda Accord or Nissan Altima next.

Least she isn't like Perry. Majority of the middle class in Texas would be relieved that they got a warning for being 20 miles over the speed limit and not worry about the time. Bet Perry would expect me to pay my fine if it were me.

Hillary hasn't driven a car in over 30 years. Between the private jets & the Mystery Machine van that started off this entire campaign ... Ms Pantsuit is all about connecting with the little people

But don't think that Hillary does favors for little people. Unless you've got $500 k or more she's not gonna do squat.

$600 and she still looks like that? The hair salon should be charged with malpractice....

Exactly !

So she is pretty much like every other politician running for President then?

:roflol:

Hardly ! You're forgetting Rubio's 3 tickets in 17 years or his " luxury yacht " !

Must be pretty desperate to be complaining about a haircut. I can gurantee Trump isn't getting a 12 dollar hair cut special. Joke is on yall.

$600 and she still looks like that? The hair salon should be charged with malpractice....

Do all the Republicans sound like gossiping soccer moms or is it just you?

Must be pretty desperate to be complaining about a haircut. I can gurantee Trump isn't getting a 12 dollar hair cut special. Joke is on yall.

How desperate were the Left in bashing out - of - touch Romney ? Or Rubio, with his " luxury " boat ? It's funny, but when a conservative makes his $ in the free market, they're cast as the 'evil rich', but when a Democrat gets wealthy being an elected official, or appointed to a top level civil service job, why, they're doing the work of the PEOPLE !

Yeah, old Hillary is such a people person, huh? A real champ for the down trodden. She and Bubba were flat broke themselves, right after they left the White House, so no one needs to tell her the hard road from poverty back to $ 600 haircuts! She KNOWS !

$600 a week is $15/hour with a 40-hour week. In southwest Georgia, it is certainly true.

Is that the average American?

Is that the average American?

I would say the $31200 that adds up to is consistent with or greater than most median incomes in the country. It is also consistent with this:

The overall median personal income for all individuals over the age of 18 was $24,062[6] ($32,140 for those age 25 or above) in the year 2005.[7] The overall median income for all 155 million persons over the age of 15 who worked with earnings in 2005 was $28,567.[8]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_income_in_the_United_States

Unlike the Hollywood Left, there won't be any # campaign to mock Hillary , even though there should be. The msm won't go wall to wall coverage , as it does when a conservative is spotlighted.

Unlike the Hollywood Left, there won't be any # campaign to mock Hillary , even though there should be. The msm won't go wall to wall coverage , as it does when a conservative is spotlighted.

Man. The Conservatives are so oppressed.

Just not as whiny as are the Left.

I dunno. Lately, the Right has been whining quite a bit.

Reckon how much them hollywood libtards pay for a hare cutten? They is dumb.

I dunno. Lately, the Right has been whining quite a bit.

You see what you wanna see.

She's just trying not to look like a 69 year old grandmother so the millennials will come out and vote for her. She doesn't want them to realize shes almost 69 and hasn't driven a car since the early nineties.

Right, because they've never done that to the Clintons. ;)

Archived