**The NIP is HERE !! Rejoice !!!**

WarTim

IT has arrived !! The "Watch" has begun. I do know it is 150 degrees in the South. But, those faint "signs" have already begun to appear. Let's hear it Guys and Gals. Share your thoughts. WDE!!!

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This summer FEELS like football for some reason, despite the heat. Fall practice is a few days away, and we are 35 days away from AU kickoff! I can't wait!

That was the first thought that passed my mind when I stepped outside this morning and felt the slight change in temperature and humidity. "NIP WATCH"!

That was the first thought that passed my mind when I stepped outside this morning and felt the slight change in temperature and humidity. "NIP WATCH"!

same here

ditto

Low humidity yesterday morning and I started thinking about the nip

YeP, I'm on watch up here in the NC foothills...only 86 at the moment but supposed to be low of 65 a couple mornings this week....so we're making progress.

Visiting with my Brother in Atlanta. Hot today but obviously lower humidity.

Walked through shade on my driveway today and it was almost, comparably, downright cool. Add that to getting to watch the AU/Ole Miss game from last year on ESPNU, and it's beginning to feel a lot like football.

Cool out on the deck this morning...

Thanks WarTim, i'm ready for the nip. I've sensed some rumbling (like thunder) of the nip but it's still off in the distance. As soon as the first morning temp falls below 70 in the morning I'll know it's here and report.

War Eagle!!!!

Send some of that nip to Charleston please. It's still hot as Hades here.

That's exactly what I was thinking.

Archived