Police Identify Memphis Cop Killer Suspect

Proud Tiger

There was another 15secondsoffame fool that video recorded two cops taking down a guy. He thought he had a YouTube career until the dashcam and bodycam proved that the moron did in fact resist arrest. They bodyslammed the perp and he deserved it.

If I have to draw you a picture it serves no purpose.

What does that mean?

Is this some sort of 'dog whistle' post?

Of course it is. It always is.

I really wish conservatives knew how stupid they sound when they say "I wonder if there'll be protests", or "Police lives matter!!!1!"

The next time a cop is murdered and the DA lets the killer off despite conclusive evidence, you all can have your little protest. Don't see it happening though.

What does that mean?

I really wish conservatives knew how stupid they sound when they say "I wonder if there'll be protests", or "Police lives matter!!!1!"

The next time a cop is murdered and the DA lets the killer off despite conclusive evidence, you all can have your little protest. Don't see it happening though.

Really ? You wanna stick with this idiotic post ?

Recap of the high profile incidents of where a cop encounters a citizen, you have " citizens " either attacking a cop or doing something other than cooperating. In 2 cases, the cops have been charged w/ murder. In all cases, the ' citizen' had done something wrong, to warrant attention in the first place.

What'd the cop do wrong here, besides his JOB ?

What does that mean?

Really ? You wanna stick with this idiotic post ?

Recap of the high profile incidents of where a cop encounters a citizen, you have " citizens " either attacking a cop or doing something other than cooperating. In 2 cases, the cops have been charged w/ murder. In all cases, the ' citizen' had done something wrong, to warrant attention in the first place.

What'd the cop do wrong here, besides his JOB ?

Cute. Your mastery of the art of deflection continues to amaze. I never said this cop did anything wrong. I know this is a tall task for you, but try to stay on point. What happened to Officer Bolton was a tragedy. But unlike so many other instances of state sanctioned violence, MPD and the local prosecutors will move heaven and earth to apprehend the suspect and ensure he is swiftly brought to justice. They will not stonewall, circle the wagons, and erect blue walls of silence to protect the guilty. The guilty will be held to account.

Should that ever change, you can have your protest. There's a better chance I grow to 7' tall and sign an NBA contract next week.

Cute. Your mastery of the art of deflection continues to amaze. I never said this cop did anything wrong. ( No, but you implied it by grouping this officers murder in w/ a host of totally unrelated other cases. Pretty dishonorable thing to do, imo, not taking into account of his life, or those he left behind. ) I know this is a tall task for you, but try to stay on point. What happened to Officer Bolton was a tragedy. But unlike so many other instances of state sanctioned violence, MPD and the local prosecutors will move heaven and earth to apprehend the suspect and ensure he is swiftly brought to justice. They will not stonewall, circle the wagons, and erect blue walls of silence to protect the guilty. The guilty will be held to account.( State sanctioned violence ? Good grief. Like @ Ferguson, huh ? )

Should that ever change, you can have your protest. There's a better chance I grow to 7' tall and sign an NBA contract next week.

There's a twisted segment of our society which glorified cop killers. Your callous response here , w/ respect to this murder, suggests where your allegiance lay. Even if that wasn't your intent.

Cute. Your mastery of the art of deflection continues to amaze. I never said this cop did anything wrong. ( No, but you implied it by grouping this officers murder in w/ a host of totally unrelated other cases. Pretty dishonorable thing to do, imo, not taking into account of his life, or those he left behind. ) I know this is a tall task for you, but try to stay on point. What happened to Officer Bolton was a tragedy. But unlike so many other instances of state sanctioned violence, MPD and the local prosecutors will move heaven and earth to apprehend the suspect and ensure he is swiftly brought to justice. They will not stonewall, circle the wagons, and erect blue walls of silence to protect the guilty. The guilty will be held to account.( State sanctioned violence ? Good grief. Like @ Ferguson, huh ? )

There's a twisted segment of our society which glorified cop killers. Your callous response here , w/ respect to this murder, suggests where your allegiance lay. Even if that wasn't your intent.

Cute. Your mastery of the art of deflection continues to amaze. I never said this cop did anything wrong. ( No, but you implied it by grouping this officers murder in w/ a host of totally unrelated other cases. Pretty dishonorable thing to do, imo, not taking into account of his life, or those he left behind. ) I know this is a tall task for you, but try to stay on point. What happened to Officer Bolton was a tragedy. But unlike so many other instances of state sanctioned violence, MPD and the local prosecutors will move heaven and earth to apprehend the suspect and ensure he is swiftly brought to justice. They will not stonewall, circle the wagons, and erect blue walls of silence to protect the guilty. The guilty will be held to account.( State sanctioned violence ? Good grief. Like @ Ferguson, huh ? )Ferguson. Tap dancing Christ, I can't even...

Yeah, except that I never came remotely close to glorifying the guy who killed him, and referred to his death as a tragedy. What's my just penance? Am I complicit as a co-conspirator because I'm not a big fan of the police in general? Know what, don't answer that.

Bye, Felicia.

Conservatives love police officers.

Libtards love cop killers.

Simple stuff you moron libtards. Try to keep up.

:laugh: One of your better examples. If only Raptor was as succinct. :rolleyes:

Archived