The REST of a LEO story....

autigeremt

Sometimes you can't have the entire picture if you just happen to show up at an opportune time. This incident in no way dilutes the problems that some have faced at the hands of a LEO, but this is the other side of the story that must be shown.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/08/02/cops-dash-cam-destroys-police-brutality-charge-bystanders-video-left-out-something-key-232066

Actually a somewhat normal day for a cop. And people wonder why some of them tend to be aggressive at times. That guy won't do any real time either.

More "state sponsored " violence , is all .

what?!? Sarcasm? Or are you seriously saying LEO are that??

He forgot..... :drippingsarcasm7pa:

Sarcasm , in reply to another poster on the board.

Thus the quotes .

Sometimes you can't have the entire picture if you just happen to show up at an opportune time. This incident in no way dilutes the problems that some have faced at the hands of a LEO, but this is the other side of the story that must be shown.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/08/02/cops-dash-cam-destroys-police-brutality-charge-bystanders-video-left-out-something-key-232066

I think this happens more often than not by those who are just out to try to get LEOs out of hate.

Time and time again, we see cops having pulled over folks , for lack of a better word, are simply dirtbags, with a long list of infractions and or convictions, and we're suppose to blindly accept that " Oh sure, the cops were thugs. This guy just minding his own business, and they came along and started hasslin' him, for reasons we ALL know * wink wink* " .

Open container - no seat belt, and oh yeah, multiple warrants for his arrest.

And the cops did nothing wrong !!

Time and time again, we see cops having pulled over folks , for lack of a better word, are simply dirtbags, with a long list of infractions and or convictions, and we're suppose to blindly accept that " Oh sure, the cops were thugs. This guy just minding his own business, and they came along and started hasslin' him, for reasons we ALL know * wink wink* " .

Open container - no seat belt, and oh yeah, multiple warrants for his arrest.

And the cops did nothing wrong !!

It's kind of fun to watch you create a straw man argument to rail against.

It creates an image of you with two adversarial hand puppets. ;D

Shootings in the back, in the head, people dying out of the blue in their custody, and even when people aren't killed you've seen videos of people being punched in their face p or handled like animals....of course this video has to be posted....

Homer - one day you may learn how to follow a thread topic.

Maybe after you figure out the definition of P.C.

People that want to act like animals should expect to be treated as their actions dictate.......

Shootings in the back, in the head, people dying out of the blue in their custody, and even when people aren't killed you've seen videos of people being punched in their face p or handled like animals....of course this video has to be posted....

Yep! It's called fairness. Not every stop is an overreach by law enforcement. Some are....most are not.

But one thing for sure in your fairness you sure haven't posted about the ones that were. Plenty of stuff going on but it won't get posted here because it doesn't fit the political agenda for whatever political party....fairness

But one thing for sure in your fairness you sure haven't posted about the ones that were. Plenty of stuff going on but it won't get posted here because it doesn't fit the political agenda for whatever political party....fairness

I don't have to post them all.....every other freaking site or social media outlet jumps all over those cases and should. If you don't like a little perspective and something counter to the normal media presentation then move along. You just want a one way street.

No I'm actually just showing you how you want the one way street....you're doing what you just said. But continue

People that want to act like animals should expect to be treated as their actions dictate.......

+1

What video is the reference you are referring to of a person acting like an animal? Or what case? Only two cases recently in the media I've seen where I'd say a person was acting like an animal is the guy shooting in Chattanooga and the guy shooting in South C. Of course the guy in Chattanooga was going to end up dead and the guy in South C was taken to burger king.....go figure.

And you have the subway guy, I consider child predators animals but I'm sure he was treated well too

No I'm actually just showing you how you want the one way street....you're doing what you just said. But continue

No sir...you are just reinforcing what you have displayed in here for the last few months....one side fits all.......

What video is the reference you are referring to of a person acting like an animal? Or what case? Only two cases recently in the media I've seen where I'd say a person was acting like an animal is the guy shooting in Chattanooga and the guy shooting in South C. Of course the guy in Chattanooga was going to end up dead and the guy in South C was taken to burger king.....go figure.

And you have the subway guy, I consider child predators animals but I'm sure he was treated well too

dylan roof was arrested without incident. If he had flinched wrong he would have been shredded by bullets. They did not take him to Burger King. They brought him a meal from bk to keep his attention and keep him willfully talking. Watch "the first 48" it is done all the time. You are using a bad analogy.

dylan roof was arrested without incident. If he had flinched wrong he would have been shredded by bullets. They did not take him to Burger King. They brought him a meal from bk to keep his attention and keep him willfully talking. Watch "the first 48" it is done all the time. You are using a bad analogy.

Showing his "bias" towards anything that doesn't fit his own ideology. God forbid we all do that in here....lol

I know you will be on the other side of this argument it's expected, but could you answer my question who in the recent cases that have been in the media were acting like animals?

Showing his "bias" towards anything that doesn't fit his own ideology. God forbid we all do that in here....lol

No it's you, you can go try to get friends or whatnot or do whatever but you can't quote any examples of bias from me, I can you.

No I don't like how some policemen are insecure and hide behind a badge, but you can't find one quote from me not supporting a policeman who was right.

And if you posted a cop being harmed you wouldn't see a quote like oh policemen everywhere are being harmed they need more guns in a sarcastic way then roll eyes.

Or if there is a white person who was mistreated because of his race I'd say that's wrong, I wouldn't say yeah but what about when a white man did this...

It's your MO, it's all you do on here.

What's my ideology? What's part of my ideology do you not agree with? Please save the you said blacks can't be racist thing you say every time I disagree with you when you know I redefined my stance to that statement. It would be your fourth or fifth time saying it then you saying oh I didn't see the post where you addressed it. After four times I have to believe you do know

Archived