Unfit to lead

TexasTiger

Raptor, if you want an average Joe, here is your guy. Well not quite. Put Christie's body weight on his debt, and then you got him.

Hiring people to lead the IRS while they owe thousands in back taxes is similar.

But he's "fit" I guess? lol

What a stupid thread.

So finding out how much a presidential candidate pays for her haircut is more relevant than the debt levels of another presidential candidate?

If this is true, then what difference does it make? It's still a ant hill of an issue compared to Hillary's mountain of Benghazi.

How the hell you get that high of a interest rate? Did he call them and ask to be reamed? :lol:

He saw those Western Sky commercials and requested their interest rates on his credit cards.

If this is true, then what difference does it make? It's still a ant hill of an issue compared to Hillary's mountain of Benghazi.

Benghazi?

What about the haircut? :dunno:

Anyone paying this kind of interest rate can hardly manage a country:

http://www.nationalj...d-debt-20150803

he apparently doesn't get an application in the mail about 2x a week like i do. open new card transfer balance and get 0% rate for 21 months. then switch to a different one before that runs out. just don't be late.

Anyone paying this kind of interest rate can hardly manage a country:

http://www.nationalj...d-debt-20150803

he apparently doesn't get an application in the mail about 2x a week like i do. open new card transfer balance and get 0% rate for 21 months. then switch to a different one before that runs out. just don't be late.

Not smart enough to reduce his own debt expense.

Smarter than the Clintons, who brought it upon themselves to get far deeper in debt.

Smarter than the Clintons, who brought it upon themselves to get far deeper in debt.

Not the same thing.....when you have certain "skill sets" and a group of "friends" it's easy to be in debt, owe back taxes and break the law.

I thought the Clintons were part of the 1%? :dunno:/>

No kidding. Which is it?

No kidding. Which is it?

Pay attention. Hillary herself admitted they were " flat broke " after 8 years in the WH. And yet, in a few short years, and despite a massive recession, they now are multi-multi millionaires

No kidding. Which is it?

Pay attention. Hillary herself admitted they were " flat broke " after 8 years in the WH. And yet, in a few short years, and despite a massive recession, they now are multi-multi millionaires

That doesn't explain your comment: "....brought it upon themselves to get far deeper in debt."

I am paying attention and confused. If they are multi-millionaires, how can they be deep in debt?

No kidding. Which is it?

That doesn't explain your comment: "....brought it upon themselves to get far deeper in debt."

I am paying attention and confused. If they are multi-millionaires, how can they be deep in debt?

WHY did they go into debt ? Clearly, you are NOT paying attention.

They went into debt because of the LEGAL costs stemming from Bill's case w/ Paula Jones.

No kidding. Which is it?

WHY did they go into debt ? Clearly, you are NOT paying attention.

They went into debt because of the LEGAL costs stemming from Bill's case w/ Paula Jones.

OK, you could have explained that instead of confusing the issue. :-\

So what's your point again?

Archived