Florida Hype Video - A New Regime

RunInRed

Still can't figure out what a launching songbird has to do with tradition? lol

So their coach is the Cinderella man? I must be getting old. Can't figure out what any of the lingo means anymore. lol

So their coach is the Cinderella man? I must be getting old. Can't figure out what any of the lingo means anymore. lol

He looks like a used car salesman.

(No offense to used car salesmen)

I assume it has to do with the movie/book Cinderella Man about James J Braddock

Did I read correctly that they've renamed The Swamp, The Swag? I thought the U invented Swag? ;)

The U did invent swag. Florida stole the U theme song in this video too...Trick Daddy was like a rep. for the U. lol. Gators just hijacked it. SMH.

He looks like a used car salesman.

(No offense to used car salesmen)

I assume it has to do with the movie/book Cinderella Man about James J Braddock

Okay. Mcelwain still looks like a used car salesman.

I think it's going to be a long season for UF. Muschamp recruited well, but I don't see McElwain as the guy to put those pieces together.

I think it's going to be a long season for UF. Muschamp recruited well, but I don't see McElwain as the guy to put those pieces together.

McElwain has a freaking mountain to climb to get that team in order and SEC ready. UF is a mess, and it won't be fixed quickly.

Is it just me, or did the narration remind you of something that sets up a serious newspiece like Frontline or something? Not exactly a tone that pumps me up for football.

Is it just me, or did the narration remind you of something that sets up a serious newspiece like Frontline or something? Not exactly a tone that pumps me up for football.

Yep, good call. Reminded me of a 30 for 30. I kept expecting the narrator to break into a "What if I told you..."

Archived