Auburn vs Louisville Score Prediction

augolf1716

I think we are going to wear them out. Our defense is probably a work in progress, so we'll give up some points, but we'll score a lot more.

Auburn 41

L'ville 24

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Petrino hasn't scored less than 28 points in an opener. Obviously it was against less talent but just throwing that stat out there. I think they get their points but Auburn edges out a late win. 42-35

Heard something interesting today about Petrino's undefeated-in-openers stat: Louisville opened with Kentucky every year during his first stint there. SIAP, FWIW, etc.

Heard something interesting today about Petrino's undefeated-in-openers stat: Louisville opened with Kentucky every year during his first stint there. SIAP, FWIW, etc.

Of his ten home openers, the biggest 'name' was Miami, last year. Five were against Kentucky. Two were against Missouri State. Another was Tennessee Tech. Can't remember the other one but it was on the same level as Missouri St.

Not exactly Murderer's Row.

45 - 28 Good guys.

I watched the first half of last year's Arky game this morning. I think our offense is just going to be sick this year.

I think L'ville strikes quick early but we recover...Auburn up 24-13 at halftime

We take off in the second half, they score one more late. Final:

Auburn 45

L'ville 20

Archived