All's Quiet on the Southeastern Front?

War to the Eagle

There's been relatively little recruiting chatter lately. I remember the other week someone mentioning in a thread that recruiting was about to start picking up. Also, there are several guys who should be making decisions pretty soon (i.e. Davidson, Coe, Gary, maybe Kyle Davis and/or others). What do you guys hear? What's t scuttlebutt?

There's been relatively little recruiting chatter lately. I remember the other week someone mentioning in a thread that recruiting was about to start picking up. Also, there are several guys who should be making decisions pretty soon (i.e. Davidson, Coe, Gary, maybe Kyle Davis and/or others). What do you guys hear? What's t scuttlebutt?

They ran Ellitor off. People picked on his quircks and he definitely had some but he kept this board moving. Now if things are happening we only get nuggets coming through now and then.

Two sites recruiting boards just about at a stand still because Skellitor took a hiatus.

They ran Ellitor off. People picked on his quircks and he definitely had some but he kept this board moving. Now if things are happening we only get nuggets coming through now and then.

Two sites recruiting boards just about at a stand still because Skellitor took a hiatus.

ellitor gives as good as he gets. It's telling that he's taking a hiatus from two different boards.

The scuttlebutt is that Davidson will commit to us on the 4th. That will be awesome one day before toe meets leather. LSU is making a strong push for Gary, but we're still very much in it. Haven't heard much about Coe. Here ya go on Davis.

Nobody ran E off. Stahp

Nobody ran E off. Stahp

E will be back....he always comes back.

Nick Coe will more then likely commit to us soon, Davidson is as close to committed as possible, we defintley have a shot at Kyle Davis, and Gary's recruitment is still pretty open.

Who is this "they"?

Nobody ran E off. Stahp

He took off around signing day(technically before that and came back for NSD) on his own volition.

ellitor gives as good as he gets. It's telling that he's taking a hiatus from two different boards.

The scuttlebutt is that Davidson will commit to us on the 4th. That will be awesome one day before toe meets leather. LSU is making a strong push for Gary, but we're still very much in it. Haven't heard much about Coe. Here ya go on Davis.

Sure he did but he provided information. No matter what else he did that. There's a void now. I hope he comes back or some others take up his slack.

Nobody ran E off. Stahp

Correct. I left on my own because I want to have a normal life and the time I put in on message boards did not allow for that.

Nobody ran E off. Stahp

Correct. I left on my own because I want to have a normal life and the time I put in on message boards did not allow for that.

:outtahere::clap:

Archived