Ellitor, please come back

tombigbeetiger

I wonder if Ashley Madison is kin to Dolly Madison? You would have to a real moron to subscribe to that site.

I am not sure I would agree with you, if I had know Ashley Madison subscriber were going to be publicised I might have subscribed. When my kids and grandkids saw I was a member, they would have stopped calling me old man. :big:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Ellitor for all your work that kept us informed regarding Auburn recruiting. Good luck and much success with your life and hopefully all you goals will be met. Sometime we all forget the time many on here put into finding/obtaining informations then taking the time to post it on the site that we all love and enjoy reading and making comments. Thanks to all our true information posters for you hard and dedicated work.

I am checking in because someone DMed this thread to me on twitter. For all intents and purposes I am retired from posting on al message boards save for a couple things I plan to do. I started the 2016 recruiting thread on another site so I am going to fulfill that commitment and post updates in the OPs there when commits or targets change. I have no other types of interactions there. There are people here that can verify that. There other thing I plan to do so I can walk away from here easier is I will create an All Things Auburn Recruiting Info center thread when I have time. It will have the best free places to get AU recruiting info like twitter accounts and free recruiting chats by Keith N. That way everyone will at least have access to most of the places I use to get info. When I create that thread and 2016 NSD arrives I will be completely retired from all message boards

For those wondering why I am retiring here are the reasons why.

I have to make changes on my time and priorities. I'm tired of not accomplishing the things I need to in life and to accomplish those things I have to and will give this up. I will go back to school to finish my degree, get a good job, get a home (tired of living in apartments), learn to drive through a special disability program, and find a sweet southern gal to spend the rest of my life with. That takes a lot of time and energy.

This part is not directed at anyone. I put unhealthy value on myself to bring AU recruiting info to the fan base.At times it felt like that was the only thing in my life worth while. I am not responsible for the recruiting knowledge for AU fans. Premium info info is readily available now with in hours or days due to twitter, some free articles, and multiple free chats weekly by Keith through periscope via twitter. You don't have to have twitter to watch the chats either.

In the past I have spent whole days gathering, summing, and posting info as well as answer questions on here and AU SECR. Believe it or not 4-6 hours would be an average day of my time spent on recruiting. It was a huge part of my life but I realize now it does not benefit me at all in the big scope.

Thank you for all the effort you have put in. We are all better for it. Totally understand the need to change priorities in life we all have to do that periodically. Wish you the great success in the future. Find the right Gal and spend the rest of your life with her.

Do what you need to do E, your hard work was certainly appreciated by many, many people and we all want you to be happy. I truly wish you happiness.

Ellitor, many many thanks for all the hard work you put into getting recruiting information. I appreciate it more than I have the ability to express. I will also ask my Heavenly Father to intervene on your behalf in achieving the highest and best goals possible. Thanks again.

Kuddo's to the Elite AU man! Now go get those things listed and then some!

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!

:wareagle:

Quitter!

Enjoyed our time, E. Hope you are blessed in your endeavors

Look who's talking.........................pot calling kettle

True, but, unlike E, bird should get no mercy for not coming around more often.

get-back-here-62v8bb.jpg

I am checking in because someone DMed this thread to me on twitter. For all intents and purposes I am retired from posting on al message boards save for a couple things I plan to do. I started the 2016 recruiting thread on another site so I am going to fulfill that commitment and post updates in the OPs there when commits or targets change. I have no other types of interactions there. There are people here that can verify that. There other thing I plan to do so I can walk away from here easier is I will create an All Things Auburn Recruiting Info center thread when I have time. It will have the best free places to get AU recruiting info like twitter accounts and free recruiting chats by Keith N. That way everyone will at least have access to most of the places I use to get info. When I create that thread and 2016 NSD arrives I will be completely retired from all message boards

I have to make changes on my time and priorities. I'm tired of not accomplishing the things I need to in life and to accomplish those things I have to and will give this up. I will go back to school to finish my degree, get a good job, get a home (tired of living in apartments), learn to drive through a special disability program, and find a sweet southern gal to spend the rest of my life with. That takes a lot of time and energy.

This part is not directed at anyone. I put unhealthy value on myself to bring AU recruiting info to the fan base.At times it felt like that was the only thing in my life worth while. I am not responsible for the recruiting knowledge for AU fans. Premium info info is readily available now with in hours or days due to twitter, some free articles, and multiple free chats weekly by Keith through periscope via twitter. You don't have to have twitter to watch the chats either.

In the past I have spent whole days gathering, summing, and posting info as well as answer questions on here and AU SECR. Believe it or not 4-6 hours would be an average day of my time spent on recruiting. It was a huge part of my life but I realize now it does not benefit me at all in the big scope.

E-- thanks for everything. Hope you come by from time to time just to let us know how you are doing. Best of luck with your goals!

Thanks E for all you have done for the AUBURN family on this and other boards. Good luck for the next phase of your life.

:wareagle:

If we got Emma Stone to marry E he would come back. Troll bait......

Emma-Stone-Jewish.jpg

Ummm noo. She would have ALL my time and attention.

Change is hard, as is the work necessary to achieve positive, productive goals in life. It it wasn't, everyone would be successful.

I salute you E, for recognizing the need for change. However, I respect your decision to follow through even more so. I know you have intended to do so at other times previously. I have paid attention since we both follow the same boards, and can tell you are doing the deal.

Don't worry about letting anyone down other than yourself, and that good *Redneck Girl, when you find her.

Thanks E for all you have done. Wish you nothing but success in future endeavors.

Just got to learn how to do everything in moderation.

Just got to learn how to do everything in moderation.

Somethings should be done more completely. Like keeping unsolicited personal advice to yourself.

Thanks for all you have done on the recruiting forums. You have done a great job with your info. I wish you the best of luck!!

Archived