Gov. Bentley's wife files for divorce

RunInRed

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does the governor have an Ashley Madison account? lol (j/k)

Here the City Council is meeting in Hartselle about the Mayor's account.

Does the governor have an Ashley Madison account? lol (j/k)

Here the City Council is meeting in Hartselle about the Mayor's account.

mj-laughing.gif

The number of people celebrating this (comments under reports) is disgusting. How do you celebrate the breakup of a marriage you have no investment in?

The number of people celebrating this (comments under reports) is disgusting. How do you celebrate the breakup of a marriage you have no investment in?

it's quite simple. Liberals are liberals first above all else. Anything that happens to a Republican or conservative is celebrated by them. They love to see bad things happen to us. They actively wish for it..

it's quite simple. Liberals are liberals first above all else. Anything that happens to a Republican or conservative is celebrated by them. They love to see bad things happen to us. They actively wish for it..

Lol. I'm sure not a single Republican or conservative cracked a single Ashly Madison joke over this.

Should check out comments about the story. Where the righteous conservatives are explaining how Bentley has been influenced by the treasures between the legs of a younger woman and that her beliefs have been driving his political policies. IE Republican Conservative theory is Liberal Vagina controls Alabama and is the root of all the issues in this state.

Yeah. I'm really just shocked by it. Half a century.

Could anyone here imagine their grandparents getting a divorce?

Yeah. I'm really just shocked by it. Half a century.

Could anyone here imagine their grandparents getting a divorce?

Well, my 93 year old grandmother has her a new nursing home beau. But that's only because paw's been dead and gone for almost three years now. Kinda threw me and my folks for a loop.

As for the Bentleys, I can't think of anything that would make a woman with the constitution of Dianne want to walk away from a half century of marriage other than infidelity. The whispers of such have been awful loud before Friday.

I thought about adultery. Then I looked at Gov. Bentley and thought...no way that dude is getting any on the side. But I guess if you have the money, you can get about anything you want.

This.

I thought about adultery. Then I looked at Gov. Bentley and thought...no way that dude is getting any on the side. But I guess if you have the money, you can get about anything you want.

i assume you haven't seen a pic of Mrs Bently?

Well the Eagles wrote and song about Lyin Eyes almost 40 years ago. it's been that way since Man learned to walk up right.

Oh good grief! :-\

Perceived conservative persecution is a growing business. It sells alot of chicken sandwiches...

Well the Eagles wrote and sang about Lyin Eyes almost 40 years ago. it's been that way since Man learned to walk up right.

one of their best, but i like them all.

This is so funny to me

Liberals progressives and democrats is bad people. They is sociolists and aint got no morales. They wont to change things for the worst. You dont lissen to enuff talk radio. You aint informed.

Archived