"Probably doesn't need to be said in here how much I hate Auburn." - Bielema

AURex

Bielema is no longer even trying to be courteous. He hates Auburn and by extension, hates Malzahn. Is it a "manufactured rivalry"? Well, I don't consider Arkansas a real "rival." But Bielema just can't help himself. He's a hog -- fat and nasty, wallowing in his own .... sty.

Here is the article, from the Arkansas Fight website over at SB Nation:

http://www.arkansasfight.com/2015/8/29/9224659/bret-bielema-finally-publicly-admits-he-hates-auburn

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Must be hard living in the shadow...

.... when even the one a fat man casts, is so routinely eclipsed in every angle

Bielema is no longer even trying to be courteous. He hates Auburn and by extension, hates Malzahn. Is it a "manufactured rivalry"? Well, I don't consider Arkansas a real "rival." But Bielema just can't help himself. He's a hog -- fat and nasty, wallowing in his own .... sty.

http://www.arkansasf...he-hates-auburn

Bielema knew that Gus was Arky's pick to succeed Houston Nutt but fortunately for us it didn't work out that way. Gus is a legend in AR and Bielema can't deal with it and that is what I think deep down is his problem. Maybe he should go to therapy!! But as another poster said, he looks just like Curly of The Three Stooges and is so true, makes me laugh every time I look at him. He just wants to show the Arky faithful that he can beat Gus. If and when he does he won't shut up about it. He really is eaten up with Gus's success. JMO WDE!!!

There's lots of fans and coaches alike that hate us, at least the man throws it out there so no one is confused. Ha!

http://www.arkansasf...he-hates-auburn

Bielema knew that Gus was Arky's pick to succeed Houston Nutt but fortunately for us it didn't work out that way. Gus is a legend in AR and Bielema can't deal with it and that is what I think deep down is his problem. Maybe he should go to therapy!! But as another poster said, he looks just like Curly of The Three Stooges and is so true, makes me laugh every time I look at him. He just wants to show the Arky faithful that he can beat Gus. If and when he does he won't shut up about it. He really is eaten up with Gus's success. JMO WDE!!!

Auburn has had success in recruiting in Arkansas because of Gus' ties there. Tommy Tuberville also. Has to irk ole Bret that he has to recruit against Gus'. So much for coaching at the flagship university of Arky.

It is perfectly fine if he hates us. We don't have too much love for him either. And now, I feel absolutely no guilt about making fun of him. I hope we put a major butt-whooping on him and all this talk about how much better Arkansas is this year will stop.

This should be posted on every locker during the week Leading up to the Saturday that we play Arkansas. We should need no extra motivation to get up for these guys!

Lost what little respect I had for the guy after he tried to use the Cal player's death during summer conditioning to try and get rules put in to slow down offenses

He doesn't hate us any more than any other team. He's using it to gain momentum, publicity and relevance.

It's all good.....

He doesn't hate us any more than any other team. He's using it to gain momentum, publicity and relevance.

It's all good.....

I think that's a huge part of it. I have to admit, I thought that guy was dumber than a bag of bricks, but I was wrong. He's still a cretin who I remain convinced has given some of the most inappropriate wedding toasts ever, but he knows what he's doing with his public persona. It's worked. He's got a bunch of rabid fans desperate for relevance foaming at their piggy mouths up there and he's got talking heads lined up ready to anoint them this year's Ole Mississippi State. I wouldn't want to shake the meat sweat off the man's hand, but I do have to tip my cap to him.

It's all good.....

This. The man's only been the conference for 2 years, he doesn't know us well enough to truly hate us like UGA/UAT/LSU.

He's really gonna hate us after we put a 50spot on the hog defense again

I'm still trying to figure out why several "experts" are so high on their defense. Not as in a Top 25 defense but it's been talked about a lot.

I actually do think Bulimia hates Auburn. Possibly because Gus was an Arkansas guy and a favorite of some of their fans before Bret was hired. Either way, I hope Gus never takes his foot off the gas whenever Auburn plays Arkansas.

He's really gonna hate us after we put a 50spot on the hog defense again

I'm still trying to figure out why several "experts" are so high on their defense. Not as in a Top 25 defense but it's been talked about a lot.

On the Auburn preview show on the SECN they predicted us to go 11-1 losing to Arkansas. Every analyst is picking us to lose that game. All of them basically saying Arkansas is way more physical than us on the lines of scrimmage. McElroy actually had us going 10-2 losing to Alabama as well.

Good. Let him rattle our cage. Let folks talk poorly about our inability to be physical. Let people pick Arkansas, and let them do it on Gameday in Fayetteville. I'm on board with all of that.

Good. Let him rattle our cage. Let folks talk poorly about our inability to be physical. Let people pick Arkansas, and let them do it on Gameday in Fayetteville. I'm on board with all of that.

JMO but this is a school that lost it's swagger few years ago because of a series of unhappy coaching experiences....Ford, Nutt, Petrino and Smith.....and I think BB is doing all he can to create some fire among the hawg fans. AU is a good target because of Gus but otherwise.....I think this is all for show.

The thing is, his "attitude" does not matter. Arky will either win the game against AU....or they won't.....and BB's comments about AU won't make any difference in the outcome though I think from the start a lot of AU fans have underestimated BB (as have some other schools) . And, just an opinion but he continues to play the blowhard in hopes that the opposition will continue to underestimate him and his teams.

As I say.....this is just show biz.

not to mention ... he is recruiting the types of kids who like "blowhards". (having a hard time suppressing my inner beavis and butthead)

you know what I mean ... the rough around the edges 330 pound behemoth linemen and big RB/FB types ... plus the defensive equivalent. I think the guy is trying to create that culture and needs some yin to his yang.

Archived