Deshaun Davis 2015 Hype video

JFDTiger80

I can't post the video as I am using my iPhone to start this thread. Deshaun Davis wrote a song to go to a 2015 hype video. It lasts about 5 minutes and it is AUsome. Please someone with a tablet or computer post

The video here. It is all over the Twittersphere this afternoon. Fantastic job. Enjoy it.

You know the team has got to be loving that, DD mentions one player after another, old and new. I'm thinking the swag might be back.

Loved it. At 1:29 he even mentioned how "on fleek" our RBs were :bow::hellyeah:

I think I heard him mention Zeke Smith in there. Little nod to the past. What a talented kid. Looking forward to seeing him on the field. Damn I am fired up after that. Writing from a three point stance. War damn eagle!

I know the music isn't everyone's style, but that was awesome. Reminds me of the "Tiger Walk" song T-will put out

I still love that song. Bump it loud on game day in the car with AU flags flying.

I love how the song goes along with today's urban music but it's still family friendly for all the AUFamily to enjoy it. I'm friends with mom on Facebook and some of the other Auburn moms on there and it's easy to see why these young men are amazing b/c they have great parents.

Loved it. Forgive my ignorance but who is D. Davis?

LB. Good friend of Tre Williams and wears number 33 I believe. If memory serves me right he is from Vigor High and was coming off an ACL injury his freahman year last year.

LB. Good friend of Tre Williams and wears number 33 I believe. If memory serves me right he is from Vigor High and was coming off an ACL injury his freahman year last year.

Thanks.

Yeah, so one of our players, Deshaun Davis, http://www.auburntig...vis_907479.html, a redshirt freshman linebacker, #57 from Vigor HS in Prichard AL puts out a video - okay.

Then, I watch it (it is an AU hype video after all), and it starts with a "rap" music (not my kind). THEN I realize this isn't just a rap song i didn't know with AU football highlights in the video, but a rap he must have written about the AU football team. So I listen more closely....

Man, that is great!! Love how he starts with some of the coaches and mentions just about every player on the team as well as several of the greats from the past. Really love that part (about the 2:30 mark, "...we produce nothing but the best, I talking bout Stan White and Bo Jack...can't forget about the Cadillac..."

This is great and they better show it on the big video board before the game.

Archived