Tre Mason has an Auburn reunion

bikeriderga

Can somebody ID the players from left to right.

TIA

This is the best I could muster:

Greg Robinson, Trent Fisher, Emory Blake, Stephen Clark, Michael Dyer, ?? Darren Bates ??, Tre Mason, Neiko Thorpe, Nick Fairley and Trovon Reed.

TIA

Had to look a couple of them up:

Greg Robinson

Trent Fisher?

Emory Blake

Mike Dyer

Steven Clark

Daren Bates

Trovon Reed (squatting)

Tre Mason

Neiko Thorpe

Nick Fairley

My stab at it:

Greg Robinson, Trent Fisher (guessing), Emory Blake, Steven Clark, Mike Dyer, Darren Bates, Trovon Reed, Tre Mason, Neiko Thorpe...and on the very right is Nick Fairley but I barely recognized him.

Edit: Looks like some others beat me to it!

TIA

Greg Robinson

Trent Fisher?

Emory Blake

Mike Dyer

Steven Clark

Daren Bates

Trovon Reed (squatting)

Tre Mason

Neiko Thorpe

Nick Fairley

This ^^^

TIA

Greg Robinson

Trent Fisher?

Emory Blake

Mike Dyer

Steven Clark

Daren Bates

Trovon Reed (squatting)

Tre Mason

Neiko Thorpe

Nick Fairley

This ^^^

Wel then. War Rams

TIA

Greg Robinson

Trent Fisher?

Emory Blake

Mike Dyer

Steven Clark

Daren Bates

Trovon Reed (squatting)

Tre Mason

Neiko Thorpe

Nick Fairley

This ^^^

Wel then. War Rams

I know the head coach for the rams had a son on our roster for 4 years.

TIA

Greg Robinson, Trent Fisher, Emory Blake, Stephen Clark, Michael Dyer, ?? Darren Bates ??, Tre Mason, Neiko Thorpe, Nick Fairley and Trovon Reed.

TIA

Greg Robinson

Trent Fisher?

Emory Blake

Mike Dyer

Steven Clark

Daren Bates

Trovon Reed (squatting)

Tre Mason

Neiko Thorpe

Nick Fairley

ok Dominion and Loof ... so which one is clark and which one is dyer??? yall got it different. can someone tell me who is who ...

TIA

TIA

Greg Robinson

Trent Fisher?

Emory Blake

Mike Dyer

Steven Clark

Daren Bates

Trovon Reed (squatting)

Tre Mason

Neiko Thorpe

Nick Fairley

ok Dominion and Loof ... so which one is clark and which one is dyer??? yall got it different. can someone tell me who is who ...

Dyer is #40 for the Raiders while Clark is directly behind him.

We listed them differently, however Loof further defined Reed a bit. But, I believe that's the who's who of the Rams/Raiders AU Chapter.

yes ... the attempted joke --> is clark the big tall lanky pasty white kid and is dyer the stout stocky black kid <-- because two different posters were describing the picture from left to right and had clark/dyer in different positions in their list. whoooo ... glad i got that explanation off my chest. i'm afraid no one was evvvvver gonna get it.

i'm not very funny, but i thought the original attempt was worth at least a chuckle.

i do believe i failed ... every time i try to do "funny" on the internet it goes down in flames ...

yes ... the attempted joke --> is clark the big tall lanky pasty white kid and is dyer the stout stocky black kid <-- because two different posters were describing the picture from left to right and had clark/dyer in different positions in their list. whoooo ... glad i got that explanation off my chest. i'm afraid no one was evvvvver gonna get it.

i'm not very funny, but i thought the original attempt was worth at least a chuckle.

i do believe i failed ... every time i try to do "funny" on the internet it goes down in flames ...

You did not. I got it. I failed to respond. So I'm the failure here, mustache eagle, as is usually the answer if it's ever in question.

As for the "really?", I thought maybe you were referring to the fact that a thread involving TEN Auburn football players was quickly bounced out of the football forum, because once a player graduates/exhausts his eligibility, he becomes a non-AU athlete. Because family. That's why I mentioned frustration. If an explanation's ever been offered, I missed it, which is probably on me as much as I'm here. But it's super strange to me.

Why do we not have a Post AU Football Forum? This is still AU Football just not currently active players. Not sure what the limitations are on the site, but seems like a very logical forum for threads such as this and many more

Not your fault, Captain. Totally went off my radar.

That's the end result of when couple cold ones are racing down the chute before lunch time.... the ability to grasp basic 'net humor and sarcasm goes down with it.

Archived