Myron Burton

Bunn1

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man I was hoping he could carry his A Day performance into the regular season. I wonder he was just buried on the depth chart and wanted to start and figured he could elsewhere?

This really upsets me. I had a ton of hope for that guy

Bottom line he was way down the depth chart. Also, when some players work hard every day and are not rewarded it must be pretty hard to step in line behind someone who doesn't.

Wasn't he a freshman? Can't he work hard for another year?

Bottom line he was way down the depth chart. Also, when some players work hard every day and are not rewarded it must be pretty hard to step in line behind someone who doesn't.

Ouch. I wish it wasn't the person who actually goes to practices posting that.

I hope Gus can put out a good word for him and help him land in a good situation elsewhere.

He did look like the hardest working receiver I saw in Aday practices. He stood out so much so that I asked who is 84? Then he showed out in the Aday scrimmage. I just can't believe he fell down the depth chart. Not calling you a liar of course but man, I just can't believe it.

Wasn't he a freshman? Can't he work hard for another year?

He red-shirted last year. If that is his reason and we don't know what the reason is it doesn't make sense to me because although we're stacked this year at WR...next year is going to be a HUGE need at WR.

I hope Gus can put out a good word for him and help him land in a good situation elsewhere.

what would he say? Talented kid who works hard but can't wait his time? He has or had four years to play with spots opening up next year. Maybe (assuming ptb is correct) he takes a few days and has a change of heart.

what would he say? Talented kid who works hard but can't wait his time? He has or had four years to play with spots opening up next year. Maybe (assuming ptb is correct) he takes a few days and has a change of heart.

I was referring to ptb's 2nd sentence. I prefer to keep my head in the sand when it comes to star coddling.

Archived