Fastest guy on Auburn's offense ?

TexasTiger

Does anyone have any information about the 40 time of each player on the team? I would think the fastest time would be around 4.35 for the forty.

I hear Kerryon Johnson is very fast. Anyone know his 40 time?

By the way JJ: Auburn QB Jeremy Johnson says he wants to get his 40 time down to 4.48. Last clocked at 4.51.

More context on how a 4.51 40 would compare: Tre Mason 4.5, Cameron Artis-Payne 4.53, Jadeveon Clowney 4.53, Cam Newton 4.59

Yes, our guy with the golden arm runs faster than Tre, CAP, and CAM and he wants to get faster! Not bad for a guy 6'5" 240 Lbs.

By the way JJ: Auburn QB Jeremy Johnson says he wants to get his 40 time down to 4.48. Last clocked at 4.51.

More context on how a 4.51 40 would compare: Tre Mason 4.5, Cameron Artis-Payne 4.53, Jadeveon Clowney 4.53, Cam Newton 4.59

Yes, our guy with the golden arm runs faster than Tre, CAP, and CAM and he wants to get faster! Not bad for a guy 6'5" 240 Lbs.

lol

I'm not buying that. On the limited carries he has had he looks nowhere as quick or fast as those guys. Remember Coates' reported 40 time vs what he ran at the combine? This, in my estimation, would be a similar situation.

I'm not buying that. On the limited carries he has had he looks nowhere as quick or fast as those guys. Remember Coates' reported 40 time vs what he ran at the combine? This, in my estimation, would be a similar situation.

Remember Matt Jones at Arkansas? Ran a 4.37 at the combine. Now, he looked a little faster than JJ- because he was faster- but he didn't look 4.37 fast b/c he was 6'6. I agree with you that JJ might not run a legit 4.5, but I wouldn't judge him on how fast he appears. I absolutely believe the 4.6 40 time that has been more frequently cited.

Matt Jones highlights. As an aside, what's lower than low definition?

http://www.saturdayd...g-40-yard-dash/

http://www.foxsports...akeaways-042215

Here is another form high school, of course they all say he is faster now. Three straight runs start just before the one minute mark. Another around 2:10.

Rhett and Gus probably explain it best here. http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/sports/college/sec/auburn-university/war-eagle-extra/article29438197.html

Archived